1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Perhaps THE most important reason LT can't get off...

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by OverVolt, Sep 16, 2007.

1. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Our WR's stink.

Between all of them they pull down 5 or 6, 10-15 yard passes a game, they can't seperate.
    I don't care what all the VJ touters say, he's just not a #1 reciever, and based on what I STILL see, he never will be.
    Without a WR threat, teams are now going to use the Bears/Patriots blueprint to beat us.
    AND it's very simple....stack eight in the box to stop LT, let gates have his 100 yards, because once you take LT away, Gates is just not enough to beat the opposition. (at least any opposion with a decent offense)
    Without the threat of a good WR the defense can play 90% of it's game within 20 yards of the line of scrimmage...and we've seen that in both games this year. We just haven't been able to stretch the field with any sort of "game long" threat.

2. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Dude .... if LT is having those kinds of problems, then I think he and his wife should deal with it in private.

3. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

:icon_rofl: ...now get your head out of the gutter

:icon_party:...after this game I need TEQUILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Maybe LT needs to get a handjob from a street hooker. Get a little dirty dirty goin' on and maybe he'll bust out in a big way! He could use a little street cred right about now.:lol: