1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Personal Appreciation

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by tboltzcali, Dec 28, 2006.

1. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I would like to give thanks to all you charger season ticket holders and to the ones who buy up the ticks to lift the blackouts. I try to go as many times a year as I can but when I cant, you guys are to thanks for the games broadcasted every home game. Heres to you:icon_toast: and a super bowl season!!!

2. ChargersNguyen

ChargersNguyen BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I second that, thanks from someone who couldn't afford to make it to a game this season, definitely next season though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    yeah, good job guys:tup: :tup:

4. Thread_Killer

Thread_Killer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +680
    Yes, thank you to everyone for helping to sell out the Q for all the home games. I will be proud to join the Bolt masses at a home game next season. :yes:

5. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I totally agree with that sentiment. I made more games this year than any since i lived in SD. I hope to be a season tix holder someday, but thank you to all you who are:tup:

:ABQ2: :ABQ1: :ABQ2: :ABQ1: :ABQ2:

6. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108
    I was fortunate to travel to SF earlier this year and also attended the Rams/chargers game as well. I dont get to go as much as I would like to, only when a friend of mine has tickets to sell. I love the seats he has so I kinda wait until he cant make the game. Other than that, the second best seat is in my house on the couch infront of my 62 in dlp. Food always on hand, restroom not a problem, beers always cold.

7. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280
    im going to get a job this summer and im going to save some money and hopefully go to a game, cuz ive only been to one, and that was in the preseason against seattle, it was fun tho :)