1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Peter King gave Chargers prop

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by msmith, Nov 16, 2009.

1. msmith

msmith BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +12
    In his MMQB, Chargers now is ranked #7.

2. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,556
    I like it. He's is rightly critical of our defense, but seems to realize our offense is scary good even when we lose the TOP battle and Jackson only gets 1 catch for 10yds.

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,554
    Props in sort of a douchey, backhanded way. The Colts can give up 34 points to the Pats and the sun shines out of their ***. The Saints can give up 23 to the lowly Rams and "good teams find ways to win." But the Chargers give up 23 points to one of the most explosive offenses in the league and Peter King has reservations. Huh? I call this the Norv effect. Everyone is so convinced that Norv sucks that they are expecting the Chargers to underachieve. I

• Like Like x 1
  4. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,887
    I don't think our team has hit their stride yet on either side of the ball. Yes we have an offense that can score but LT and our running game hasn't gotten off the ground yet.

Our D is still a work in progress, I can see this team really pouring it on down the stretch when they start hitting on all cylinders.

5. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Peter King continues to be consistent - as a douchebag. :yes:

6. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    +1

The Eagles offense is ranked 5th in scoring, the Patriots are ranked 3rd.

As I see, Brady passed for 375 yards on 42 attempts and 3 TD (8.9 yards per attempt) on the Colts yet nothing bad is said about the Colts defense that gave up 34 points at home. They were a ref's spot from losing.

The Bolts allow 450 yards passing on 55 attempts (8.2 yards per attempt), 2 TD and 23 points, yet the Chargers defense is blasted for being average?

Our defense allowed fewer yards per attempt, fewer TD, and fewer points, to an offense that is almost the Pats' equal.

Oh, and which home QB threw 2 INT yesterday, Manning or Rivers? Hint: It's the one with a horseshoe on his helmet and likes to wave his arms around a lot at the LoS. The other QB had 0 INT yesterday.

7. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,748
    Fcuk Peter King.

8. Buck Melanoma

Buck Melanoma Guest

Ratings:
    +408
    Wipe your chin, Peter. :icon_twisted:

9. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036