1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PETITION TO FIRE Norv Turner

Discussion in 'Smack Talk' started by NORV4LIFE, Oct 5, 2009.

?

Will You sign the Official Fire Norv Petition?

1. I Hereby Sign This Petition To FIRE NORV TURNER

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. I would like to see norv turner stay in san diego

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,637
    Dude, I never said it was you. Never even hinted at it. Never even thought it was you. Thought it might be some other person I won't name.

However, I do think that people who use proxies to post are puzsies.

2. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Im not allen. That dude gave me this signature because I had a crappy one that didn't look good. You can check my thread to norv or not to norv and you'll see!

3. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    i don't think it could get much worse than norv. We could replace him with uuuhhh dan founts out of the announcer booth>?

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    OK. Sydalish flat out said that nomorenorv is me. You reminded that poster that she's a mod. So it seemed that's what you were saying.

5. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    they were definetly saying that earlier when you weren't here. They kept saying I was allen and I had no idea who that was. I guess it makes sense since u loaned me the aj smith sig...

6. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,460
    I was backing you up there.

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,460
    It's not as simple as plugging in a new guy and running with it.

When you change head coaches the players all have to learn a new system. Or, at the very least, a modified version of the same one.

That's not something you do to your team when they still have a shot at the playoffs, even if your head coach is Norval Turner.

Come the offseason, I'm right on board with you. But you don't fire your head coach mid-season if you're a playoff contender. You just don't.

And yes, the Chargers still have a shot at the playoffs, even despite Norv.

And even if/when the Chargers are officially eliminated, while I will start calling for him to be fired post-haste from that point forward, I won't be angry at management if they wait until the offseason. Rushing it wouldn't accomplish anything more than appeasing an angry fan base anyways.

8. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,637
    So I'm part of the "they" you are referring to?

Don't fcking accuse me of anything. All I said was it was easy for Syd to find out who you really were with a simple IP address check. I'm an admin at another site that also uses the same software that Bolt Talk uses, so I know what I'm talking about.

The fact that you said you're using a proxy to post here tells me you're trying to hide who you really are.