1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PFT's take on MIni Camp

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheLash, May 7, 2007.

1. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2006
    http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm didn't see this already postred.

San Diego: S Marlon McCree worked out on Friday, but his knee "swelled up like a cantaloupe." He might not be able to practice until training camp. . . . Of the 27 undrafted free agents taking part in the camp, maybe four or five have a chance to make it. . . . Fifth-round WR Legedu Naanee worked out with the tight ends on Saturday but lined up in various positions during team drills. . . . Special-teams ace Kassim Osgood might get a chance to contribute as a receiver. . . . FB Andrew Pinnock is slimming down in the hopes of replacing Michael Turner in 2008. . . . RB/KR Darren Sproles bobbled a couple of punts, opening the door for first-round WR Craig Davis to give it a try. . . . RB LaDainian Tomlinson says that he will try to replicate last season's record performance (he also might want to try climbing the Empire State Building with golf shoes and some used masking tape).
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Mar 5, 2006
    I am not sure I would call Sproles' punts bobbles. Two hit his shoulder instead of his arms, but he hauled both in and got positive yardage.

Unless it happened later in the day.
  3. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2006
    F PFT, LT don't need masking tape :icon_evil: :icon_evil:
  4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Aug 20, 2006
    In the photos I've seen of Sproles fielding punts he looks like a squirrel trying to carry a nut back to his nest. I'm anxious to see if he'll actually crack it open and eat what's inside. :lol:

Sorry... but that's not the way you carry a football.