1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Phil Steele's College Preview Rankings

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Chispa, Jun 5, 2007.

1. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    :icon_huh: is that good or bad... :icon_shrug:

:lol:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Whoo Hooo!!

Do you really want us to answer that one ? :no:

:lol:

3. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Whoo Hooo!!

You are way ahead of me on the college stuff, but I also think Michigan is (and was last year) overrated. It's time to see someone new win the Big 10. I'm bored with Ohio State and Michigan.

4. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
  5. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    :lol: maybe.... :lol:

6. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Didn't now anyone can get that famous:lol:

7. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    I can't even put into words how excited I am for football. haha i get goosebumps watching stuff like this.

8. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    :icon_shrug: what was so special... I musta missed it...

but, thanx for thinking of me.... :yes:

and oh, KSU goes maybe 7-5 this year, looking up at Missouri & Nebraska... Big Game to make the difference: San Jose State

9. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Chispa - It's awful.. He (imo) obviously doesn't think he has a future in football and he is really setting us back. Especially after last year where he lost all his confidence at Cal and sucked the rest of the year. Not to mention we have a slightly different version of the spreadd now that Crowton has gone to LSU and Chip Kelly has taken over the Coordinator spot. So all in all it sucks. I wish Bellotti would sit him for it, but we don't have anyone with as much talent as he does. So it goes... At least Jonathan Stewart is going to be healthy.

10. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    At this point it's still a rumor... Last time a player was booted from the team it was on the athletics website relatively soon thereafter. I've actually heard he's a good guy up at school, but at the same time there are a couple morons on the team...

The outlook on our season is pretty rough, according to the "experts" at least. I've read the preseason pubs and what not, but I'm a bit more optimistic. Even with Dixon playing baseball over the summer. I'm hoping this will force the offense to focus on the running game through J Stewart and Jeremiah Johnson. With a focus on running we could really be successful. Last year Crowton got carried away with the passing game, especially with the damn wide receiver screens. Our defense in my opinion is really underrated. Our corners were really young last year but actually did a decent job and will only improve. Patrick Chung is a terror behind the D-Line playing rover. The main question is has our D-line matured enough to be sufficent? The other key issue, will our special teams be anything better than horrendous? lol last year, our punt return team, punt team, field goal team, and kick off team were BLEEPING awful. So painful to watch.

lol and if I were you I'd be stoked on Cal's outlook too. I wouldn't be suprised if Mr. Corso picks them as his sleeper national champion again. Your offense is awesome, and the D is nothing to laugh at.

11. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
  12. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Chispa I think you have the hots for leisure

13. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    lol that spring preview has such an optimistic look on things.. I like that tho. The pac10 will be really competitve this year, with USC most likely running the show. Pac10 had a good showing in bowl games last year...