1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Phil Steele's College Preview Rankings

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by Chispa, Jun 5, 2007.

1. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    Here ya go Chippie - the CAL preview...

http://cfn.scout.com/2/658297.html

While Cal is hardly perfect, the offense won't be far off. Yes, this is the year the Bears, led by flash-of-lightning DeSean Jackson, should really, truly be in the hunt for the national title.

:icon_eek:

DeSean Jackson might be a Ted Ginn-type and rocket up the draft boards because of his speed, but are NFL types jacked up to get him? Well, yeah, but he's still not a be-all-end-all number one receiver prospect.

:icon_party:

... the passing game will explode with, arguably, the nation's best receiving corps and Nate Longshore now a crusty veteran.

:eek:hmy:

2. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Forget the SEC. Wow, that's real big of them to rip on Washington and Stanford...As if they don't have their crap teams aka Kentucky, Georgia, Vanderbilt, Miss State..etc. They should have more respect for our conference. Cal is consistently pretty good, so it seems to me he doesn't follow the PAC10. SC stomped Michigan, and Michigan barely lost to Ohio State. In my mind, SC and Florida would've been a better game with Florida most likely winning.

Either way i'm excited about this upcoming season. That picture of Desean Jackson is awesome. I hope he dominates everywhere, except for Oregon. ha.

3. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
    Yea I'm not surprised at all. I think this has somewhat to do with backlash from last year, we were overrated and underachieved immensely. We are basically the same team, and whoever is quarterbacking doesn't need to do much. Just run the offense with some efficiently and we should be fine. We'll know soon enough, with the early season test at Michigan...

I gotta give credit to the rest of the PAC10 tho, it's going to be insanely competitive. I'm looking for a good season from the Beavs as well as further development from Arizona. Possibly Dennis Erricson can ressurect the Sundevils from the depths of perrenial underachieving.

4. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings:
    +25
  5. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    Take Arizona over BYU & UNDER the first week :icon_banana:

6. stone86

stone86 New Member

Ratings: