1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Phillip "throws" the game; hope he got pad well!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by vvbolt, Oct 23, 2011.

1. vvbolt

vvbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Phillip threads the needle on a first half touchdown and in the second half with no pressure throws the ball 20 yds over his receivers head out of bounds multiple times? Pass interference that even the CBS broadcast questions; " Where was the interference?". The game was thrown. NO GATES - NO JACKSON - NO OFFENSE !!! Can't be anymore obvious than that. Referee comes over at the 10 yd line and says first down and the ball wasn't even spotted yet...its the end of the game and they dont bring the chains out? Come on.....something doesn't add up. Too many blatant "mistakes".

2. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    That's cool

3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    We should have kept Brees.........and Marty.

4. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    They had to find someone else to pay since Kaeding is out. :roflmao:

5. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +370
    **** off

6. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    There is no doubt Phillip Rivers and the Chargers don't make terrific chemistry together...if one examines "success"...Norv gets locked in the middle of a QB who has gobs of talent but very little to show for it and fans who want someone's throat...or a championship team...the fan base won't tolerate much less at this point.. That might be different if Rivers played in another system....different chemistry changes formulas.....the same with Norv....maybe it's simply time to bring in a new system...starting with the coach (GM, maybe?)....a fresh QB might also be a serious look-see at this point.

7. airbolt

airbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +25
    Such an articulate reply.

8. Brundlefly

Ratings:
    +370
    When he posts something that he hasn't repeated constantly in every single thread (the only difference between him and N4L, in my opinion is that N4L seems to not take himself seriously and it's almost a farce) I'll reconsider. If I went into every thread saying "BRING BACK MARTY, **** AJ, **** NORV, MARTY WINS SUPERBOWLS, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE GOT RID OF BREES UGHHHH" (obvious hyperbole by the way, but I figured I'd "articulate" that for you), I would expect the same. It was the same thing when B4L was here, the same garbage being repeated after every single game and it's ridiculous.

9. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    THe one that really threw the game were the refs every time they threw out a flag that clearly didn't belong on the field.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sandolf

Sandolf Blue Moon Rising

Ratings:
    +410
    I said all that needs to be said... in a very concise fashion. :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    I'm surprised that you actually saw that part of the game, good call there N4L!

12. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    With like 15 flags its hard not to see. Every minute or two on defense they threw bullshit flags.

13. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    Again, it's a marathon and we have to beat the team that's on our schedule one at a time. There seems to be a malfunction with the running shoes, but that can be fixed too.

14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    I reckon Philip needed some extra cash for the Holiday season that's coming up real fast.

15. NORV4LIFE

Ratings:
    +58
    If you're gonna say someone threw the game at least spell "paid" correctly.