1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Players aren't allowed to attend concerts

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Scout200, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Scout200

Scout200 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Just discovered that NFL players aren't allowed to attend concerts at NFL venues...

Sound Check: Players can't attend concerts at NFL venues

How ridiculous is this?! It's truly unfortunate that the NFL players have to be punished over the possible lockout. What are your thoughts?

2. BrecksOnlyBoltzFan

BrecksOnlyBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +39
    Did you even read this?

3. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    They're making millions of dollars a year.

If you gave me a million dollars a year I'd happily avoid concerts like the plague if that was a provision.

And this is coming from somebody who loves music as much as he loves sports.

4. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    That being said, there's some reading comprehension issues here. Either that or this is a lame attempt of an April Fool's joke posted a day early.

5. Scout200

Scout200 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Apparently the article was wrong and they have since updated it. NFL.com changed the original story I had pasted on here. It's now "NFL: Players can attend Chesney concerts at league venues" If you copy & paste "Sound Check: Players can't attend concerts at NFL venues" into google, it will bring you to the original NFL page but they changed the story & headline... LOL!

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,728
    One is being led to believe that NFL players cannot attend any concert, according to the thread. I am sure that if a concert was going to a baseball stadium or a symphony hall or ampitheater I am sure that players would be attending the event.

7. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    The real question is........ are they missing anything?