1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

players not coaches

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Harley, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Harley

Harley BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +82
    nah he should'a been canned last year if it was to be done.
    and btw i should have just posted this in another thread, not started a new one. my bad...

3. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    I don't think any of us would be upset if the chargers brought in a better coach. There is so much talent on this team now. To have a coach that can put it all together and be able to utilize all the players to their full potential would be a big plus.

The question is who. The guy would have to be pretty good. I personally don't want an old retread. I want a young dynamic coach full of smarts and a fire in his belly to win.

4. nickelbolt

nickelbolt Fuggedaboutit

Ratings:
    +886
    Harley... F'in shiit up.

Marty's the least harmful option at this point. I think that's what it'll come down to with Spanos. A lot is at stake and they can't afford to take a step back. So even if we get bounced in the first round next year it'll be par for the course.

Marty's stayin' people. Deal with it.