1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Playing Poker UNTIL yOUR pICK

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Gridreaper, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...My only criticism would be that perhaps A.J. Accidently sent this..I finished the post later.

2. P88F

P88F BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +99
    that he picked what we didnt need.

3. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...My only criticism would be that perhaps A.J. should have stayed in talks with other teams until pick 27 came around. Teams have a tendancy to panic and sometimes give up too much. He apparently (according to signonsandiego) woke up on saturday morning and said the time for talking was over. Supposedly at least five teams were interested in their 1st round position, so why bail so early in his poker playing. I believe he did the same thing last year with Michael Turner although it did turn out that he was useful in the play-offs with L.T. banged up. Hang on to your pick and play the game the whole way through. Maybe another Jacksonville type of pillage would have ensued.