1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Playoff tickets are in the mail!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Dec 16, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +867
    I got mine today via priority mail. :ABQ2: :ABQ1:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    So. Ahhh Ray, need someone to go with you? :lol:

3. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +689
    Nice! :ABQ2:

Times like this when I get homesick for SD.

4. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Nice!

There was a blurb in today's SDUT Sports section that stated that the Chargers expect all the playoff tickets to be taken by those that have season tickets and bought mini-packs, since those people get first crack at tickets. That leaves none for the rest.

So, expect all playoff games the Chargers hold, to be sold out, and be at least 90% Charger fans.

:tup:

5. BoltsFanUK

BoltsFanUK Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +848
    Nice

Are you taking me:icon_rofl: :icon_rofl: :ABQ1: :ABQ2:

6. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,931
    got mine yesterday
    only highlight to a day devoted to studying :tup:

7. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    i havent got mine yet, do they normally send them to you annonomously? (i did however hear a little tidbit of xmas gift info heading my way, super bowl tix from my father in law) really hope the right team is playing in that game, see ya in miami.

8. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Congrats bro! That is an event of a lifetime. Enjoy it and please share pcitures.:tup:

9. !~BOLT~!

!~BOLT~! Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +205
    conc, when i found out this info i was and still am unbelieving, he saw the look on my face when he came back in the room and said there goes santas secret. i wanted to do everything short of pulling my pants down and giving myself to the man. i imagine ill be paying for airfare but i really dont give a ****. how much he paid...i dunno, where he got them? ive got a good idea, an owner of a local dealership somehow gets them every year. they are friends and the owner who went to the last few isnt a big football fan, he goes so his wife can get drunk and talk to terry bradshaw. this present is not all that good if the bolts arent there. i may even ebay them who knows, im a very happy man though, i looked at stubhub for playoff tix and sent them to my wifes email, i figured that'd be a good xmas present for the both of us sees how shes a big fan as well, (got her a female lt jersey for xmas) oh and a toaster lmao. she had a million reasons why we shouldnt go, seemed very suspect. i found out why!