1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Playoff?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Fouts, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +345
    So, if Denver and Oakland both lose next week, who wins the division with 8-8? Obviously we are out.

2. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    Denver, according to the playoff generator

3. Las Vegas Charger fan

Las Vegas Charger fan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +35
  4. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +375
    What about if Raiders tie and Broncos lose?

5. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    Raiders.

6. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    Honestly at this point, I'm pulling for us and the Chiefs. Send Tebow into the playoffs on a 3-game losing streak (Raiders need to beat us AND have Denver lose) and then we get to enjoy seeing him get punked by Pittsburgh.

I can't stand the "unearned" hype that Tebow is getting, but at least I can respect the man's work ethic and the way he handles himself as a professional. I'd just as soon see the Raiders suffer further in their playoff drought AND not have a 1st round pick in 2012 to try and remedy that.

7. HollywoodLeo

HollywoodLeo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,407
    If the Raiders didn't need to beat us to make the playoffs I'd actually pull for them to make it, win in the WC round in some kind of fluke where the other team makes a dumbass mistake and gives it away, then get trounced in the divisional round.

I say this because if they win a playoff game that 2nd round pick they owe Cincy in 2013 turns into a 1st round pick, so they'd lose two.

8. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    Raiders only prayer, outside of another Holy Roller type fluke, of winning in the playoffs is to draw Cincinnati and have the Bengals decide to get all pass-happy on them while Dalton has a particularly bad game. Every other team they could potentially face would quite literally RUN OVER the Raiders in a romp. And to be honest, Cincy's pass defense would probably take Palmer to the woodshed since Zimmer likely is familiar with all of his tendencies and faults.

9. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    Burros have all the tiebreakers on the Raiders.

10. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Since I now live in Denver, I definitely hate the Broncos more than the Raiders. With that said, I hope the Brncos get in so they can get destroyed in the 1st round

11. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    Kind of my sentiment. I want to see Tebow cry again. (And having said that I now can't get the image of Cartman licking Scott Tennerman's tears off his face...)

• Like Like x 1