1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Please get rid of Cromartie already

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Ride The Lightning, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,746
    from his twatter acct:

crimetime31: I could careless who's hating on me abt to tonight. I got to holding calls so what. They didn't attack ne they attacked our Zone defense.

crimetime31: B4 u start to talk abt someone who's in the NFL doing what they *** and try to play my position. If you don't know what's going on the field

Get this asshat outta here. Bus isn't even warmed up and he's on his twitter crying.

BOO HOO, make a play you jerk.

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,976
    crimetime31 I could careless who's hating on me abt to tonight. I got to holding calls so what. They didn't attack ne they attacked our Zone defense.
    15 minutes ago from Echofon

crimetime31 B4 u start to talk abt someone who's in the NFL doing what they *** and try to play my position. If you don't know what's going on the field
    14 minutes ago from Echofon

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Guy's just digging himself a bigger and deeper hole.

4. NatroneMeansBusiness

NatroneMeansBusiness BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    I am not a Cro homer by any means but sorry any CB in this league will get torched eventually given the time Ben had in the pocket tonight....Do you honestly expect Jam Jam and Cro to cover their WR's all freaking night long and hold them to zilch??

Penalties are bound to happen eventually when your D is on the field as long as our guys were tonight.

This twatter sh!t has to end though

5. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    NO, but I expect him to admit he played like **** when he does. And he's not. He's crying and calling the fans idiots for being upset with him and his several bonehead plays.

Also, way to take the loss man, on your phone 15 minutes afterwards fighting with the internet. Dunce.

6. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +130
    He is crap! A punt there would have been big. Those grabbing, holding fouls are a thing that is directly connected to losing games. When you give teams a first down on third and long you dont have a chance.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
    Responded
    @crimetime31 Dear Cro, he who is one of the weakest links does not deserve to cry and blame the fans who pay your salary for your own play

8. Showmeyourbolt

Showmeyourbolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192
    Cromartie is making another kid tonight. He's going to *** over to her place and play her position.

9. NatroneMeansBusiness

Ratings:
    +11
    I don't get you guys....When he pulled down that INT against Peyton, nearly every one in here was slobbering on his knob all season long you all were calling him the greatest thing since sliced bread...And now everybody wants to throw him under the bus Clinton Hart style.

Now I agree his twittering is stupid....there is no defending that, plain out lame...calling the fans stupid again stupid....
    Cro its not high school delete you fng twitter grow up and wear a condom.

Does the guy need to improve yeah...Am I against benching him for Cason no. But on the same token the real elephant in the room is our D-Line play or lack thereof.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    and he has been trying to live on that rep ever since and failing miserably

11. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,976
    He is not playing aggressive like he did when he intercepted Manning. He is playing off, away from the receiver...

12. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    He played like ****, sure and he may of caused us the game but don't put you players down, even if responds.

Chill guys.

13. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Jammer is right errrrr....... I mean Cro is right.

The fans are IDIOTS. :icon_rofl:

14. Ride The Lightning

Ratings:
    +1,746
    :yes:

Present company included.

15. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,976
    Yes I agree... Especially those ones who think they know everything and complaining that the team doesn't give away free color TVs! :lol: :icon_twisted:

16. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Hmmmm....I just wonder what would happen to this so-called ****** secondary which set the all time Chargers INT record (Cro and Hart) if they had anywhere close to the same front 7 help they had when they pillaged the NFL?

Hmmmmm...

Does anyone stop to think what would happen if we had upfront heat again? :icon_huh::icon_shrug:

Anyone ?

No one ?

:icon_rofl:

17. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +370
    Wow, what a piece of ****. He plays like absolute garbage and passes the blame off. Seriously, on his phone right after the game? If you're doing that right after getting destroyed like he did tonight(Holmes was wrong when he said Cromartie was average...that's being generous), you need to gtfo. I say bench him until he gets his head in the game and off of twitter.

And what has he done since then? I bought into the hype when he had all those INT's, but tonight was garbage. "Ok it's 3rd and 5, I'll play 15 yards off my man". I cringed every 3rd down because every single ****ing time their receivers were WIDE OPEN.

18. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I do not include myself in that group. You might but I do not. :tdown:

Jammer was referring to the fans who were criticizing his play when we did not even have a defensive line to speak of....He called those fans IDIOTS which included about 99.99% of the Chargers fan base. You were the ringleader. You obviously did not learn your lesson. I defended Jammers play back in the day and to this day. I guess it has stuck in your craw the way it sucks for Conc I told him Rivers would be the "Chosen One." Deal with your pain and embrace it young jedi and get over your obvious inferiority complex. It is embarassing. :yes:

19. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I think Cro should tell all the Chargers fans who are on his *** to kiss his TIP just like Jammer did back in the day. :yes:

Go Cro !!!! :tup: :icon_toast: :icon_party:

20. Chuck F.

Chuck F. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    Trumpy I do think Norv needs to take a huge hit here....this team routinely comes out of the gate like **** and hasn't scored an opening drive TD in 20 games.

They play soft, undisciplined, heartless football. Accountability....there is something seriously wrong. I am afraid we've been Norvatized.

And LT of all people calling out his teamates saying they need to show heart is priceless.:lol::lol:

• Like Like x 1
  21. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    This team has regressed. Losing Igor hurt. Losing Jamal was like driving the stake in the heart of the vampire. Game over. The 3-4 no workie without a dominant NT. We run the 4-3 for ****. LT needs to do something ... like give back part of his paycheck for not doing **** 4 games into the season.

22. S.D.Love

S.D.Love Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7
    **** YOU ANTONIO CROMARTIE!!!!

EVERYTIME WE WERE GOING TO STOP *****SBURG"S DEFENSE IN THE FIRST HALF< YOU WERE THERE TO **** IT UP> THE STINKLERS HAD THE BALL 2/3 OF THE TIME IN THE FIRST HALF BECAUSE OF YOU.

EITHER GET OFF THE TEAM OR RIVERA YOU NEED TO SLAP THE **** OUT OF THIS **** HOLE SO HE DOESN'T **** **** UP FOR US AGAIN>

**** THIS DEFENSE, I ONLY LIKE SHAUN PHILLIPS RIGHT NOW> WE ARE A PATHETIC TEAM> WE WILL NOT WIN SUPERBOWLS WITH THIS TEAM IN THE SHAPE THEY ARE IN.

TONITE WAS THE TIME TO STEP IT UP, AND YOU GUYS FAILED.

YOU GET AN F FOR FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. NatroneMeansBusiness

Ratings:
    +11
    :tup:

24. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    All results of bad coaching and management!!

No more denial, Norv and AJ lovers!!!

25. Boltergeist

Boltergeist BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +111
    F Cromartie and his stupid *** "mentor" Deion....He is the biggest ***** tackler on our team.....He needs to go back to the nickel/slot position where he was getting a lot of his INTs in 2007 and let the more fundamentally sound Cason man the #2 corner spot.

26. 17Rocks

17Rocks Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +135
    I'm glad to see that no one is over reacting around here...

27. Golfboy

Golfboy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +16
    I hate to get in the way of a great Cro-Hatefest, but does anyone around here remember Jammer's 2nd & 3rd year with the team, and the "love" around here for him?

Just sayin'.

28. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    LMAO, this is the best one so far. Ya like the RUN DEFENSE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT! You obviously didn't watch the game, but if you think that it was all because of Cromartie, then when you post I will just skip right over them cause they would be automatically considered worthless.

29. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    Ok I'm not gonna defend or bash Cro here. I have a major issue with the whole twitter thing. It was wrong, it's over lets move on.

However, I will be a bit of a voice of reason, because this defense is identical to last years defense in the fact that we are not getting pressure on the QB. In the 3-4 Zone Blitz scheme you have to get pressure on the QB and if you don't you will get torched.

Watch the last 16 mins of the game when Pittsburgh was sitting on the lead and dropping the LB's back in coverage instead of bringing the heat. Phillip torched them for some 200 yards in just over a quarter.

You just can't expect DB's to cover WR's all day. Yes he had some costly penatlies, but how about Clinton Hart. Or even Eric Weddle who blew assignment on slow as molasses Heath Miller that both went for TD's. Or wathcing Hines Ward abuse Quentin Jammer at the line multple times getting wide open in the middle of the field. But yet no one is telling them that they need to be benched or **** canned.

You guys really have to stop throwing people under the bus, and realize that the biggest problem is upfront. It's not with the DB's. If their was pressure on the QB, and routes would be disrupted and cut short.

Cro's twittering is a problem, and he needs to grow up.

His play.....Well last night he had a bad game, but was not the sole reason why we lost.

30. Chuck F.

Chuck F. Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +37
    The problem is and has been the head coach guys.

Even the Norv apologists are starting to finally wake up.