1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Plenty to be thankful for

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Nov 25, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +289
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Luis Castillo

It goes without saying, but I have so much to be thankful for during this holiday season. I'm thankful to be here and to be healthy, which I wasn't a year ago. I'm thankful to be playing. I'm fortunate to be part of a great young team with a bunch of great guys.

Last week was a ton of fun on so many levels. I appreciate the history of the game and of this organization, and it was a thrill to get to be a part of Alumni Weekend and Lance Alworth's day. It was also nice that we played so well and put together a great outing.

I got my second sack of the season last week, even though I technically didn't tackle the quarterback on the play. I'll take them any way that I can get them! The reason J.P. Losman dropped the ball was because he thought he was going to tuck it and outrun me. When I started catching up to him, he kind of let up and put it on the ground. I'm glad I got the free one because I should have had a couple other ones that I missed.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2438" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>