1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Plenty to be thankful for

Discussion in 'Latest Chargers News & Headlines' started by robdog, Nov 25, 2005.

1. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Jun 29, 2009
    <blockquote>Source: Chargers.com

By Luis Castillo

It goes without saying, but I have so much to be thankful for during this holiday season. I'm thankful to be here and to be healthy, which I wasn't a year ago. I'm thankful to be playing. I'm fortunate to be part of a great young team with a bunch of great guys.

Last week was a ton of fun on so many levels. I appreciate the history of the game and of this organization, and it was a thrill to get to be a part of Alumni Weekend and Lance Alworth's day. It was also nice that we played so well and put together a great outing.

I got my second sack of the season last week, even though I technically didn't tackle the quarterback on the play. I'll take them any way that I can get them! The reason J.P. Losman dropped the ball was because he thought he was going to tuck it and outrun me. When I started catching up to him, he kind of let up and put it on the ground. I'm glad I got the free one because I should have had a couple other ones that I missed.</blockquote>

<a href="http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2438" target="_blank"><strong>Article Link</strong></a>