1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

POINTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by SDRaiderH8er, Dec 7, 2015.

1. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,074
    So I am watching the FOX News on Channel 5 at 1:30. At about 1:43 they have a Chargers segment. During that segment at 1:44 they have a close up camera on you. You are looking out towards the field, and looks as if you are just starring out there. Looking good my friend!

2. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,584
    Pointy's gotten "famous". He's been on the jumbotron multiple times this season.

3. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    and now he has graduated all the way up to the small screen!I have a picture of us at the tailgate, I can say I knew him when..........

4. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,737
    Ah, come on guys! It's not easy being sleazy you know. Actually that stare was sort of being practiced, one of the U-T guys with a camera asked me if I wanted to do an interview, and I told him "Sure!" He also said to just look ahead and pretend that I didn't see the cameras in front of me. So, I just kind of stared at the line of Charger Girls right in front of me. There was also this really drunk hot hoochie Mama that kept asking to take pictures of us, I think she might have thought that I was Miguel Sandoval or some other actor...

Hey Dave!

We have really missed you at our tailgates, hoping you can this last party, we were all talking about you! We are having the Nasty Santa Exchange for the upcoming game, wondering if you could donate another of your famous aerial photos.

As a matter of fact, we would like to invite all Bolt Talkers, and those from other websites for our final (possibly) shindig! Come on, Ant!! You should talk it up during your next podcast. Or maybe you should conduct the last podcast live from Tailgate Central, let everyone know that we are still all family here, and we welcome you all with open arms and an occasional beer or two...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2,160
    We've seen you on TV this season more than Donald Butler!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,737
    ^^^ And probably more than Donald Brown too... Speaking of which, didn't he have a spectacular game yesterday?? I say we sign him up for another 3 years, at least!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    and that could be the last Charger game in San Diego................ Let me see what I can do

• Like Like x 1
  8. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    anyone have 4 seats together?

9. SDRaiderH8er

Ratings:
    +2,074
    Never mind I found 4 together on Craigslist in Plaza, and below face value, I wonder why?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,737
    Does this mean that we will have a RaidrH8er sighting?? Maybe we should dig up a few others that have been in absentia for a while... Come in Turtle, come in Greggy G., LABoltFan, Charger Jeff, Rexy, Nrek, Rigo, etc. Prizes galore at the Nasty Santa gift exchange! Who else is stepping up? (Trumpy??)