1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Post 49er game thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LV Bolt Fan, Oct 16, 2006.

1. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    I wanted to say thank's to all of the Bolt Talk members I've met the last couple of week's and for their hospitality. The Charger fan's that were in SF... We took over their Stadium! It was awsome!

I tried to meet up with everyone at the Courtyard, but my flight was changed trying to get there. I'll see more of you for the Rams game.
    I working on getting my pictures uploaded from my camera,I'll post them ASAP.

Go Chargers! :icon_toast:

• Like Like x 1
  2. rexy2006

rexy2006 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,842
    COOL! I get to go ta that game...:icon_banana:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    What makes this special are the people. Everyone plays a part.

As a side note: I was getting in the elevator around 6:30 AM on Gameday and this Asian couple were in the elevator as well. I was holding my trumpet and I looked at them and said "I know it is not everyday you get in an elevator with a Chargers fan holding a trumpet but today we battle the 49'ers." The dude responded "was that you this morning?" :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen:

He was referencing the fact I was playing "CHARGE" out of my hotel window around 5:30 'ish or so to rally the troops (which included the whole back half of the hotel because of the incredible echo) :icon_mrgreen:

4. rexy2006

Ratings:
    +1,842
    And we thank you for being the alarm clock. Our eyes flew open:icon_eek: when we heard that. Toby thought you were outside his door.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    I waited until Ms. Trumpy went into the bathroom to get away with it without having to hear her try to talk me out of it. :icon_mrgreen:

6. Nomadic Bolt Fan

Nomadic Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +334
    Here here! :tup:

7. rexy2006

Ratings:
    +1,842
    Good thinking!:yes:

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    The tailgater was as much fun as the game if not more so......dude-we tore **** up. :tup:

Everybody turned that biitch inside out......everybody.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Just make the playoffs and all is forgiven. :tup:

If you want to see a party that is the ticket.

Fuc that meet us in Miami for the dance.

10. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +674
    I was glad I could help my bolt family party right!! :icon_toast:

It was a blast seeing everyone! I was amazed at the number of people that migrated to the general area. Watching 9er fans drive down "Bolt Avenue" with these "holy ****" :icon_eyes: looks on their faces was classic.

11. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    You, Buttmunch, BDH helped bring shiit together as well as SDRON and the rest of the posters (too many to list) who had a hand in pimping the event and it was better than anyone expected.

Ms. Trumpie wanted to say thanks again for everything. :tup:

The tailgater was awesome. :icon_party:

boltssbbound stepped up and cooked the rest of the meat which was way way cool. :tup:

I was too busy getting drunk and playing the horn and basically fugging off. :lol: :icon_toast:

12. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I agree 100% !!!

Props to so many for making this happen.

The Bay Area Bolt Fans did a fantastic job too !

• Like Like x 1
  13. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,508
    Yeah, the look on Mrs. Trump's face when I asked if she needed a break from cooking was classic. I thought she was going to cry. :icon_rofl:

A great time was had by all. Props again to everybody for all the hard work.

Oh, and Trump, the next time you put the infamous pee cup in Kwak's minivan, you might want to put it in a plastic bag or something. :icon_shrug:

14. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Outside my balcony, more like it...if my brother coulda got ahold of him and/or his trumpet...well, I couldn't be responsible!!:icon_eek: :icon_evil:

:icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl: :icon_banana: :icon_toast: :icon_party:

15. SanDiegoRon

SanDiegoRon BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +321
    need to start planning for this one...

Super Bowl XLII, Glendale, Ariz. -- Feb. 3, 2008 (FOX)
    Super Bowl XLII will be played in brand new Cardinals Stadium that opened for the 2006 season. The site of the 2008 Super Bowl was decided at the owners' meetings in Chicago on Oct. 29-30, 2003.

I'm sure we'll be in it... hey, View where are you buddy...

16. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Great hookin up with you and your brother, Ron!!:tup:

17. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    It was in a plastic bag and I was rinsing it out - just to make sure but then someone else got a hold of the pee cup and then who knows. The important thing is to not drink out of it and dump it ALL out.

Ms. Trumpy has rarely had someone step up to help cook unless it was me and then I burn shiit because I get distracted. :icon_mrgreen: She was hungover after all the margaritas I fed her the prior night so she was hurting but hanging on. Everyone pitched in which was cool - way cool.

I guess a few of the fans were from MYSpace.com with the DJ set-up as that was not coordinated by any of us here and just happened.

The YouTube Videos posted here really capture the moment but again if anyone was not there - it is not the same.

18. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    View22 was at the Bears/Zona game last night :icon_eek: :unsure: ......uhhh....he is not happy right now but he digs the new stadium and is a season ticket holder. :tup:

• Like Like x 1
  19. ChargerRay

ChargerRay #FireMcCoy #FireReich #FirePagano Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +852
    On TV, it looked like the Charger fans filled half the stadium that day!

20. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,880
    we did baby!

21. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    Hey Thumper, remember when the waitress at the IHOP wouldnt serve you any liquids cause you looked too hydrated. hahahahaa! That was a fuggin riot!

22. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542
    Hey Drunk,

What do you think of my signature? Remember that conversation?!!!:hilarious:

Thumper looked plenty hydrated to me!!!!:hilarious:

• Like Like x 1