1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Post Game Podcast?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by S.D.Love, Oct 19, 2009.

1. S.D.Love

S.D.Love Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7
    Any chance you guys would ever do one?

I went to listen to 1090 AM on the web to listen to some post game venting, since I live out of town, and there wasn't any talk of the Chargers/Broncos game tonight...

Well anyway, I'd be down to hear one if you ever wanted to do it, even it's just a live chat, unrecorded...

2. S.D.Love

S.D.Love Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +7
    I guess every podcast is technically "post game", but I mean doing one right after the game ends...

3. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,068
    We will do one pre game before the Eagles game but i don't know, I don't think we've ever thought about doing a direct post game one. That'd be an interesting idea though.