1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Post your Bolts Possession's.......

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerMike, Jan 18, 2013.

1. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +317
    The ChargeNasium....:cool: Diego 241.jpg Diego 243.jpg Diego 239.jpg Diego 240.jpg Diego 245.jpg Diego 242.jpg Diego 238.jpg

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,727
    I think the NFL is pushing for the Bills to begin playing all of their games at Dave & Buster's

btw, am I the only one here who feels a little better about my excessive Charger gear,
    since Mike has a lot more Charger stuff?

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +913
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SayOw

SayOw BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +49
    I have quite a bit of stuff spread out throughout my house...clocks, pics, pennants, flags, blankets, cards, etc...

My "favorite" claim to fame was, at one time I had 9 different LaDainian Tomlinson jersey's...

Got to meet and "hang" with one of my all time favorite Chargers is one of my favorite moments...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +317
    Chargers Chopper..... chopper 001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,703
    I have more Chargers stuff than I thought... a handful of jersey's my favorite being the 50th Anniversary White PR jersey :)

I saved my mangled chargers license plate holders when my car was totaled last year (I'm weird and a girl - so sentimental). Need to buy new ones but can't decide on a style to suit my soccer-mom car... I picked up some other auto stuff over the holidays from friends (my friends/co-workers know chargers accessories are a safe bet as presents for me hah)

Assortment of scarves, beanies, gloves and T-shirts...

Couple of hats, one visor that Robert Meachem signed for me last year when I went to a special training camp event. He was such a sweetheart that afternoon taking waaaay more time than any other player to chat with me and some other folks, it sucked seeing him struggle in 2012.

Several books, including one written about the locker room during the Air Coryell days that came out around the same time as the missing rings NFL films stuff.

Someday, I would love to have an office/den decked out in Chargers gear/furniture/paint... fancave > mancave ;)

Really though, I just can't wait to have my own place again so I can use the sweet Charger toaster my Mom got me for Christmas haha - it toasts the lightning bolt logo into the bread :inlove:

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +317
    Outstanding!! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Heir Coryell

Heir Coryell BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    Here's some pics of my Chargers room.....yes, that's my dog in the first picture. sd room 068.jpg sd room 069.jpg sd room 070.jpg sd room 075.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Heir Coryell

Heir Coryell BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +28
    a couple more....
    new.jpg new2.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Joy Division

Joy Division Slightly-known Member

Ratings:
    +509
  12. ChargerMike

Ratings:
    +317
    Wow Bro!! Love the room ....bad-***!!! You got some really cool gear in there!!! I like how everything is framed and neat looking....a LOT of auto's....fantastic!!!
    Oh I so want one of those neon's and pool table lamp!!! TOO COOL BRUTHA!!! :tup: