1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Post your Favorite CHARGERS game pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ThunderHorse17, Sep 13, 2011.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +412
    Not only because I recently figured out how to put pics off comp to inet, but b/c I got some SWEET moments frozen in time for the Chargers. I havent been a photo collector as long as fan, so I only got a few seasons worth of pics. Also 2010 I realy gave up on finding great pics on the web as NFL.com stopped posting 100 + per game. Now your lucky if they show you 25 pics of a single game. Makes me glad I got started early lol.

ON with the SHOW!!

09_KCvsSD_Siler Kaeding SuperHi Chestbump.jpg
    09_KCvsSD_Paul Oliver INT FR
    09_KCvsSD_Paul Oliver INT FR.jpg
    I love the Chargers as much as my Chargers love to play football.
    09_KCvsSD_SD Prayer Circle.jpg
    09_KCvsSD_Siler Sack.jpg Brandon Siler needs to be a starter.jpg
    DEN SD Rivers gettin to kno the oposing team.jpg LT signature TD pose.jpg

2. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +412
    Is PR mentaly challenged....jpg
    Becuase this is the BEST Face I have yet to see Rivers make. AND he has made a few golden trophy winning funny as wtf faces.
    Nick Hardwick Back In Action.jpg
    SDDen Cutler Fumble week 2.jpg
    OMG Flashback!! I still HATE this games outcome. Everyone else thinks Rivers has lost once to DEN. HA what a laugh.
    SDvNO London_wk_8_01 VJ Flying TD dive.jpg
    The Best shot of VJ in London. That game sucked too. ;/ But EPIC Catch.
    Weddle 2.jpg
    AW. I remember when Weddle was a little runt and NOBODY loved him for HOW much we gave up OMG SOO MUCH we lost. Honestly this photo makes me think: juice.
    113Div playoffs Clinton Hart LOL haircut.jpg
    Someone has to Beleive.
    113Div playoffs Norv It was a bullshit call.jpg
    A BS call I cant recall now,(actualy I can I timestamped the pic it was Jan 13 07 Colts game) but Man this was one of the first games and what got me a little over Martys departure.
    113Div playoffs Not So Kitten Norv.jpg
    I swear to me it looks like he startled the right ref. Hes all like WHOA wtf I thought they got rid of Scottenheimer??
    113Div playoffs THATS GIERMO.jpg
    Love you Locals. This was deffinatly a Emporors welcome home. PS Is that Giermo??

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +412
    113Div playoffs Where have all the Colts fans Gone.jpg
    To think this was a HOME game for the Colts and they couldnt make it to the bitter end ;/ U all dont run out on the game if its THAT bad do u?
    IGOR.jpg
    Igor the Human Contorsionist.
    SDvNO London Nick Hardwick.jpg
    Thats My QB1.jpg
    The Captains.jpg