1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Posted by a Pats fan.....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by LT-Express, Jan 13, 2008.

1. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434
    on Colts.com fan forums

Hey guys, it's Batman here. In case you were unaware, I am a Patriots fan who was rooting for you to win today. Normally, I would be pulling for the team that played you because we are such fierce rivals. However, I really wanted you to beat that punk Phillip Rivers and his cast of whiners. Hopefully you guys saw the same things that us Patriots fans have seen- that he's an idiot. He has no place in a Championship game, and is one of the most overrated QBs I've ever seen.

I send my condolences to the team. You're all excellent in the draft, and I have no doubts we'll be duking it out next year. Over the course of the year, you proved a lot of doubters wrong by fighting through the injuries. It was eerily reminiscent of my Pats in '04. If we had played this year, I can't confidently say we would have won. Regardless of what Patriots fans and trolls have been saying, we've been sitting in fear of you guys for weeks.

All things considered, you guys had one heck of a season. I'm sorry a scumbag like Rivers had to be the one to come away with the win.

2. PowderLove

PowderLove Former Mod, Current Slacker

Ratings:
    +494
    What a fayg.

3. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    :lol: I love it!

4. PegCityJets9

PegCityJets9 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0

me too, go bolts

5. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Pats fans are nervous.

I'm too buzzed so can somebody please post Rivers' stats through three quarters today........

6. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    14/19 262 yards 3td's /1 Int

7. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18
    Just shows how stupid that Pat's fan is...after all who'd root for the team that had a week off, then played a home game, then would travel very little to play the championship game, vs a team that's played two playoff games, and will be travelling coast to coast two weeks in a row...answer: ONLY AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

8. Kwak

Kwak ....

Ratings:
    +686
    Pats fans...

Don't they remember when the chargers ended their home filed winning streak??

What did their "Classy QB" do?? Little ***** pouted on the sidelines and instead of congratulating the winning QB, as is tradition, that punk *** little ***** ran to the locker room with his tail between his legs. :icon_finger:

9. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    Ha, he just wanted the Colts to win cause hes shaking in his pants.. He knows the Bolts are back for Revenge and are gonna shake some things up. Phillip Rivers is more then Tom Brady and Peyton Manning will ever be.. Hes a QB that doesnt get all the time in the world to chill in the pocket.. Hes a true leader and makes it count in crunch time.. At the colts game i loved when Rivers said ill be back! he doesnt take crap from anybody... He not gonna let a knee take him down.... WOOT!

10. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    chargers want it alot more to win it all. And the pats fans know it. They're very afraid of the chargers. Very afraid. The monster is waking up in So Cal.:yes:

11. WeStrikeSunday

WeStrikeSunday BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +6
    ITs ironic some stupid pats fan is pretty much calling Rivers unclassy. When his classy teams coach wouldnt even shake one of his ex coaches hands.Because he lost . Oh Classy real Classy .

12. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    Ya you know what was funny was Tom Brady doing his traditional run off the field like a hoe last night after his team frickin beat the Jags! What a *****!

13. Here_We_Go_19-0

Here_We_Go_19-0 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey KWAK,
    Are you really going to try and criticize Brady after the Pissy fit LT had when the Pats upset the Bolts and knocked them out of the playoffs. Besides I'll take a defeat in the regular season over the post season anyday... Be sure and holla on Sunday night!

Attached Files:

14. Shamrock

Shamrock Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Pats fans are nervous because they are all in line to blow me.

Rivers final stats ....

14-19 ; 264 yds ; 3 TD's ; 1 INT

15. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings:
    +1
    Why so many INT's... not used to seeing to many of those by our QB1

16. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434

WOW here we go again, yes we know Pats fans arent smart enough to comprehend why LT was upset! LT was out at mid field to congratulate those little *****es and your pansie *** team ran out to mid-field like a bunch of 8 year old girls doing the lights out dance on the logo! LT is the definition of class there here we go 17-1!

17. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434
    OMG stop the presses you got us there here we go 17-1! So I guess we should say that why so many turnovers? Since you know we led the league in take aways! Plus not real hard to not throw INT's when your homosexual QB throws 2 yard dumps to Wes Welker like a PUS!

18. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings:
    +1
    Trust me, I understand what he was pissed about, and I didn't think it was tight, however to criticize it and bring in the coach, still respect his game, can't respect the person.

19. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings:
    +1
    Leave it to an uneducated sports fan to attempt to criticize possible perfection. Trust me, you dont throw 50 TD's and 4800 yds on 2 yard dump passes... but dont worry, SD will see plenty of the back of 81 to know what I am talking about.

20. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    And how many did #81 catch last night? What, no TD's? :lol:

21. PhillyChargerFan

PhillyChargerFan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +288
    Your coach cheated :yes:

Fined and draft pick taken away?? come on your whole reign is tainted :yes:

22. PhillyChargerFan

Ratings:
    +288

how many of those came against miami jets buff and that blowout against wash?????

23. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings:
    +1
    Didn't need Moss last night, and still won.. Saving him up to run all over SD.

PhillyChargerFan,
    Way to show your creative side, how about your coach sucks!

24. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Didn't need him last night, but you'll need him next week? Sounds like fear to me.

25. PhillyChargerFan

Ratings:
    +288

Cheaters :lol:

26. foober

foober BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +200
    pats fans are retards that are more than happy the pats cheat every game. If the refs would start calling holding on the pats the pats would be a 2nd tier team at best. Why the nfl lets the pats get away with thier flagrant o-line holding is a big question.

27. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings:
    +1
    PhillyChargerFan,
    You are a wealth of wisdom... are you are not even intelligent enough to come up with one liners, you can only resort to one worders... You are brilliant

28. Here_We_Go_19-0

Ratings:
    +1
    Foober,

It's a big conspiracy you should tell the world!!! give me a break, you sound like colts fans after the Pats embarrassed them

29. LT-Express

Ratings:
    +434

Well your right I am sorry you threw for 4600 and 47 Td's on little dump passes!

Trust me anytime you want to test my uneducated sports knowledge just say so...You wont last long!

No offense but I am one of the more educated sports fans you will meet! Might need to stick to the kiddie pool, cause you could drown in the deep end!

30. OverVolt

OverVolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +18

Exactly, how could you respect someone like LT...after all, your coach is a cheater, your QB a prick who's afraid to shake hands after games, and your logo dancers need to have their heads taken off.
    Let's all hope the Chargers do it this weekend, because the Pat's don't deserve anything but an asswhoopin'
    LT's got more class in his big toe than your whole team...it's easy to see why you can't see it.