1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pound the bastards into submission!!!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    Run...... run....... run over the Packers!!! ;)

Chargers’ Brinkley and Tolbert probable, Mathews questionable
    Posted by Michael David Smith on November 4, 2011, 6:40 PM EDT

The Chargers have three injured running backs, but they should have two on the field Sunday against the Packers.

The one they may not have is starter Ryan Mathews, who leads the team with 111 carries for 509 yards so far this season. Mathews is listed as questionable with a groin injury, and after missing practice all week, it seems likely that he’ll have to sit out.

The good news is that Mike Tolbert and Curtis Brinkley are both listed as probable. Tolbert, who missed Monday night against the Chiefs with a hamstring injury, is expected to return. And Brinkley, who suffered a concussion, has been cleared and should play as well.

As the No. 2 running back behind Mathews, Tolbert has 47 carries for 163 yards this season.

Brinkley hadn’t touched the ball all season until Monday night, when he had 10 carries for 43 yards and a touchdown against the Chiefs.

2. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Butts and Means think these guys are pussies. :p

3. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    The Injury bug might never leave Matthews if he continues to play as physical as he has.

4. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,401
    I remember the last time the Chargers played on a muddy field, only Tolbert seemed to be able to get traction. He was like a Clydesdale pounding through the slop....... defenders had a tough time bringing him down. I think the Chargers would have the advantage if the field is sloppy. The Packers aren't a running team..... the Chargers can move the ball on the ground. Tolbert and Brinkley can get the job done.

5. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    ^ That's funny, Tolbeart!

7. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    Pound the bastards into submission

[​IMG]

8. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    haha. someone told me that norv4life is mad at life because he found out his mom had a penis.....and it was bigger than his! but i told that person that was messed up and not to talk about peoples mothers penis' like that.

9. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.