1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Powder Blues to be worn Monday night; blackout lifted

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,407

2. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,243
    I will be in the Bay Area so no blackout no matter what...

3. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Not sold out....... but no blackout.

Oddly, there's still plenty of Chiefs tickets left, and they forced fans to buy both. ;)

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,407
    Nope. Maybe at first, but as of yesterday you could easily buy tickets to just the Bronco game. You had the option to buy tickets to both.

5. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    That's not the way they worded it originally...... they made it sound like you needed to buy both.

6. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +426
    I had to buy opening day when I got my tickets

7. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    I'm way out of touch living in the NW, but why does this game not sell out? This is epic stuff for our conference...Payton a donkey...lets ride him hard and put him away wet!

8. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    Exactly...... they have been combining games together, to try tell sell the less popular games. I haven't heard that it was optional to buy the 2nd game.

9. Pumpkin Bolt

Pumpkin Bolt Zin me!

Ratings:
    +426
    it was not for me I don't know when Mondays game got paired with KC

10. Blue Bolt

Ratings:
    +3,524
    This was very recent....... seems an odd way to try to sellout the Broncos game:

Chargers Selling Nationally-Televised Two-Game Package
    Posted Oct 2, 2012
    By Public Relations

A limited number of tickets are still available to the nationally-televised matchup between the Chargers and Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos, and the only way to get those tickets now is through the purchase of the two-game package that includes exciting matchups against the Broncos and the Kansas City Chiefs.

Through the special two-game package, fans have the rare opportunity to purchase the same seat for both prime-time contests at Qualcomm Stadium. The Bolts host the Broncos on ESPN’s Monday Night Football on Oct. 15 and the Chiefs on the NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football on Nov. 1.

The Chargers-Broncos Monday night matchup is also the team’s annual breast cancer awareness game. Fans will receive pink ribbons and information cards from members of Zeta Tau Alpha (ZTA) sorority, as well as a Chargers breast cancer awareness car magnet, presented by UC San Diego Health System. A breast cancer survivor will serve as the game’s honorary captain.

Tickets start as low as $54 for each game or $108 for the two-game package against two of the Chargers’ biggest rivals in the AFC West. Great seat locations are still available, including seats in the lower levels of the stadium.

For more information or to purchase two-game packages, fans can go to www.Chargers.com, or visit the Chargers’ Ticket Office at Gate C at Qualcomm Stadium.

11. bigmike.x.09

bigmike.x.09 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279
    Where in the Bay? If you find yourself in SF there's a bar in Lower Haight called Danny Coyle's. Irish pub and all Chargers fans.

• Informative Informative x 1