1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

*Pre Free* Agency full Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Bolts4lyfe, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Moses

Moses Yeah Buddy!

Ratings:
    +275
    I really don't understand why you spend your time on this site if you're such a bigshot like you claim you are. Surely you'd be better served sharing your opinion in someplace you could actually make money for it?

Funny how you want to call people who analyze the NFL for a living "losers" or "clowns" on frequented fan websites, but you're the one resorting to insult people on an internet forum and putting on this gigantic spectacle with nearly every post about what a big deal you are.

If this was your profession, I'd like to think you'd conduct yourself with a little more class, bro...

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    have you ever heard of thirdeyescouting lil buddy? it was a website which had explosive insider material and my first article for it was on Eric Foster and how he would be a productive starter in the NFL which he was until he sustained a career ending injury. ironically, tom telesco pulled the lil guy out of his asscrack and looked like a genius for it. the website was so good and ready to launch but the old owner of this website thumper couldn't publish it because the internet would crash if we went live.

I've been on all the Chargers sites and banned from chargers.com, glorifythepast, the SDUT, and once upon a time bolttalk until thumper came to his senses after a mindless attack by Conc and bfisa.

I know everyone who posts on chargers websites and there are lots of great talent evaluators like leisure and 909. there is also RIPthejacker who is a fantastic evaluator of bling but he has no idea how to evaluate quarterbacks and beef.

Then there are the lil ankle biters like eldwin, the LBC, rmancil, sandiegoron and boltjolt who think they are god's gift to mankind and when guys come in and challenge their horrible football takes they complain to the mods because their minds go haywire the second someone doesn't stay in line like the sheeple and praise them for rewording scout.com insider articles. when I saw this lbc kid flip flopping on prospects and refusing to take hard stances on players i got pissed off that this is the type of quality posting here these days and decided to set him back on track. you should be thankful i have graced this website with my presence and if you're lucky i will stop by on draft day for live analysis because i've received 7 PMs begging me to stay here.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    I can't say that I've been impressed by anything you've written here,
    but I do have a theory about your claim (above).

Most guys here are decent sorts, but there are a handful of d-bag guys on here, who--if you're around--will
    be able to truthfully say: "Hey, with Mtl in the house, I'm no longer the biggest d-bag here!"

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Moses

Moses Yeah Buddy!

Ratings:
    +275
    Most people on this site probably know more than I do about the game, to be honest I like reading a lot of the posts, I learn from some of them, and get to know some of the players to look out for. The whole "you should be thankful I'm here" act is weak dude, it's an internet forum, there are no VIPs it's just a bunch of people who like to talk about football. If you have such an issue with the "type of quality posting here these days" then why even waste your time posting?

And for the record, describing other users on this forum as "lil ankle biters" isn't conducting yourself with class, it's actually pretty childish.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +837
    I agree with everything Moses said above, I do not have (a scouts eye) nor do I claim to be a self proclaimed "guru" of any sort. What I do have is a strong passion for the game and a strong love for this team, I love discussing the draft because its exciting to me to figure out who may be joining this team. During the games I do watch in CFB I base my knowledge on what I see and what I like, I sure couldn't tell you that a player struggles or excels at something that isn't obvious to the naked eye.

I enjoy coming here to learn things as well as chime in my 2 cents from things I read and see. I commend and appreciate the knowledge and little tidbits LBC, Duffman, Kemp, Matilack, Supercharger92, and Anteater come on here to share.
    I enjoy reading their input and like that they give detailed explanations on why they like or don't like someone, If they chose to do this as a job or hobby, it does not matter to me, nor should it. They know their stuff which is good enough for me.

Maybe you know everything, Hey, Kudos to you if you do. But to call somebody a name for knowing lesser than you, when your analyzing contains of "scrub" and "dog ****" in an argumentative statement, to me that just lowers any credentials you may have had.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,696
    I have no idea what you're malfunction is, but dude you are internet GOLD. This is hysterical stuff.:roflmao:

7. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    Like I said I am a well-known internet poster and everywhere I go I generate hits and ad-revenue and increase traffic by at least 500% to any thread in which my name is mentioned. My presence demands the attention of the higher-ups anywhere I go from Stanford graduates like Jeff Dillon to playboy multimillionaire retirees like leisure to elite psychologists like Forrest Ovaries who failed miserably in trying to perform psychoanalysis on me and only serves as a mod because he thinks the power will help him get 55 year old poon tang post-game in the parking lot at the Murph.

After working many hard years and learning alongside one of the greatest posters the internet has ever known in leisure he passed the torch down to me and is presumed dead. It is with the greatest of pride I will carry on the institution that is leisureworld and I am not going to let anyone hold us back

Best regards,

mtl

8. mettadown

mettadown BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +21
    Stick around if you want, leave if you want but if you stay don't be a douche.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    I wasn't a douche to anyone...... all I did was state my opinion and I posted coherent information regarding nfl prospects. I already made peace with the powers that be for my other posts. Just because you guys disagree with my opinion doesn't mean you have to attack me!!

10. Lance19

Lance19 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1,721
    Seriously?
    You read the posts and your take was that guys here took issue with you underappreciating a QB out of Central Florida?
    Wow! No wonder you keep needing to tell us how smart you are.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  11. Bolts4lyfe

Bolts4lyfe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +837
  12. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    how am i a troll when i am sharing 2000 word player analyses...... posting images like this is what constitutes trolling!

13. MtlBoltsFan

Ratings:
    +382
    listen i know UCF better than uncle ben knows rice ok? I found leger douzable, kevin smith, brandon marshall and that WR who got buried on horrible teams.... its all documented

14. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,696
    Sweet man. You're so cool.

Were you like totally stoked when they decided to put in WiFi on your side of the ward?

• Funny Funny x 1