1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pre Paid season ticket parking

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by nflhof, Feb 9, 2010.

1. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Season ticket holders what do you pay for and which parking passes do you buy with your season ticket package? I just want to be able to get into the lot at 8am for $25.00. I have spoken to some fans and they say they buy a "buddy pass" but I think that is for the RV lot. I want to be able to park in H4 early. Any ideas or suggestions would be Bueno!!:bolt:

2. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +361
    I just get the outer ring pass - same price - $25 - and as you said gets you in an hour earlier - at least it did last year.

3. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Do you enter through the front main gate?

4. BOLT POWER

BOLT POWER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I've had season tix for 5 years and didn't know you could get in at 8:00. always had to wait for 9:00 for the gates to open got ticket renewal today but nothing about parking:flag:

5. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    I think you need to add it to your package

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,894
    You have to contact the ticket office and they add it on to your account. I have been doing this for a few years now, and I get in at 8 AM, start partying by 8:05... I posted a thread about the season tickets arriving, and I added a blurb about the parking passes. Why wait in the madness that is fighting to get in at 9 when you can saunter on in at 8 and begin your tailgate with no worries??

Pointy :icon_twisted:

P.S. You can enter through the main gate or the bus gate if you are coming in from the east side and going to M, N, & P sections.

7. Chargerfn909

Chargerfn909 High and tight kid, high and tight!

Ratings:
    +34
    Hey guys I just got my season ticks and pass today. How is the tailgating in B3? I have been tailgating in H3 the last few years so this will be culture shock, hopefully in a good way!!