1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pre Paid season ticket parking

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by nflhof, Feb 9, 2010.

1. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Season ticket holders what do you pay for and which parking passes do you buy with your season ticket package? I just want to be able to get into the lot at 8am for $25.00. I have spoken to some fans and they say they buy a "buddy pass" but I think that is for the RV lot. I want to be able to park in H4 early. Any ideas or suggestions would be Bueno!!:bolt:

2. ChargerJeff

ChargerJeff Boltaholic

Ratings:
    +342
    I just get the outer ring pass - same price - $25 - and as you said gets you in an hour earlier - at least it did last year.

3. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    Do you enter through the front main gate?

4. BOLT POWER

BOLT POWER Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +13
    I've had season tix for 5 years and didn't know you could get in at 8:00. always had to wait for 9:00 for the gates to open got ticket renewal today but nothing about parking:flag:

5. nflhof

nflhof BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    I think you need to add it to your package

6. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I love the smell of football in the morning.

Ratings:
    +1,163
    You have to contact the ticket office and they add it on to your account. I have been doing this for a few years now, and I get in at 8 AM, start partying by 8:05... I posted a thread about the season tickets arriving, and I added a blurb about the parking passes. Why wait in the madness that is fighting to get in at 9 when you can saunter on in at 8 and begin your tailgate with no worries??

Pointy :icon_twisted:

P.S. You can enter through the main gate or the bus gate if you are coming in from the east side and going to M, N, & P sections.

7. Chargerfn909

Chargerfn909 High and tight kid, high and tight!

Ratings:
    +34
    Hey guys I just got my season ticks and pass today. How is the tailgating in B3? I have been tailgating in H3 the last few years so this will be culture shock, hopefully in a good way!!