1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

PRE-SEASON TICKETS

Discussion in 'Tickets for Sale or Trade' started by megold0715, Jul 9, 2009.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    most of you know live in ny and come for the games i havent gone to a preseason game since ive had season tickets needless to say i wont be goin to any this year i will however be at the home opener in full game mode there will be no warm-ups needed for me ,i do have preseason tickets 2 in my press level 1st row seats and one on the field section 8 row 12 any good offer will not be dismissed i know i wont get cost for them ,with a baby on the way i cant travel as much as the past years i know i will not be goin to miami as well and a few more games also as the due date for my son is 10/6 ? if anyones interested private mesage me if interested thanks m.gold