1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Prees Conference

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by TheBeast, Nov 16, 2008.

1. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    I know we don't usually put vids. of press conference but i wanted to post this one because it standed out to me.

3 peole were interviewed, Norv, Rivers and LT in that order.

Norv looks like he's about to cry and probably knows there's a high chance he might get fired if we don't make the playoffs.

Rivers looks like he kind of took the blame, he didn't straight up say "it was my fault" like ben did but what he says, he kind of pushes the blame to him. Other than that he looks okay (which bothers me, a little emotion would be nice Phill)

(inhale) (exhale) :icon_sad:

LT...He looks like he just got his heart ripped out of his chest. I can tell he's frustrated and sad, i can also tell he knows that there's an 80% chance that the (unamed group of players that i am greatly disappointed in) won't make the playoffs, it just breaks my heart to know that there is a high chance that he will ever make it to the sb or get a ring. In a way it's not his fault, because if the O-line doesen't want to block he can't do anything about it.

Man I'm sad today, i'll probably take the day off tommorow.

Just wanted to share the Presser with you guys.

:icon_sad:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80c8b4a7

2. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    Well, I'm not sure how I expected them to act. I think Rivers must step up as a leader...we can't just keep doing the same things and lose...then say we just need to keep on trying and go out there again. Rivers is the guy we need to step up and lead.

LT is hurting inside...like they all should be.

One thing I will say is LT's tie looks like my grandmothers curtains....Ugly tie!

3. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127
    :lol:

4. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

Only HC somewhat as bad as him is Buddy Ryan.
    Please do not bring any of his sons here!!

5. Boltjolt

Boltjolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +402
    :lol:

Its a tough loss but you shouldnt let it effect your life man. Go to work and suck it up.