1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pregnancy Pact

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by in_a_days, Jun 20, 2008.

1. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Pregnancy Pact

This **** is ****ing disturbing... deeply. There are so many things i want to blame for this kind of behavior, but I just don't even know where to begin...

I support educating kids about the danger of sex and what not... but I largely agree with this sentiment.

These kids should be put in their ****ing places and publicly shamed.

[​IMG]

Tattooed right on their foreheads (or maybe their parent's foreheads).

Actually make it an "I" for idiot...

• Like Like x 1
  2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,020
    its a goddamn Jerry Springer/Maury Povich episode come to life

that's disturbing on numerous levels and their parents have to be seriously called on the carpet

3. Chelsea

Chelsea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +703
    It has been reported on several news broadcasts that one of the soon to be fathers is a 24 year old homeless man. WTF are these idiots thinking?:no::icon_shrug::no:

• Like Like x 1
  4. twilight15

twilight15 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Are you f***ing kidding me? A 24 year old homeless man??

5. Chelsea

Chelsea Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +703
    Nope! Not kidding at all.....Freaky chit!

http://www.time.com/time/world/article/0,8599,1815845,00.html

I wonder how much child support and emotional support this dumb girl is expecting in the future for her innocent little child? :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

6. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Disturbing, to say the least.

7. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Carpe Diem et omni Mundio Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +3,020
    basically these girls wanted unconditional love so badly they felt the need to do this - this supposedly (dont' ask me for statistics) is one of the big reasons teens get pregnant. They feel like they aren't loved at home and want someone to love them unconditionally which is what a child does.

I wanna know who hte parents are and I'm not against horsewhipping them from one end of town to the other depending on what i find