1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Preseason Game #3 - Bolts at SanFran

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Aug 24, 2014.

1. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +294
  2. Dominion Bolt

Dominion Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +104
    Thanks.

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +294
    Watching Cincinnati Arizona game and zona D already looking good.

4. matilack

matilack #therealagent47

Ratings:
    +2,723
    That pick 6 was nice to see though.

5. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +317
    I like how the Q stadium issue got some national exposure.....
    Basically saying what a dump the Q is.....
    Aikman saying if we don't get a new pad, that Spanos is gonna rip the Bolts from Diego.....

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ChargerMike

ChargerMike BoltBruthaFromAnuthMutha

Ratings:
    +317
    WE NEED A NEW STADIUM...DAMN IT!!!!:mad:

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. tito

tito BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +132
    What is up with our return situation? Truly bizarre how they handling it. It's like a total and complete after thought.

8. Whooki Mane

Whooki Mane BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +179
    Looks like the roles have been set with royal as the PR and brown as the KR since the start, hardly any real competition for either spot. Im still holding out hope that we can pick up a guy like jacoby ford to return kicks since we will probably see a number of return guys become available after the cut down to 75

9. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,374
    Liguet looks like the same dominant player he was last preseason prior to tearing his labrum. If he stays healthy, Liguet has the potential to put up JJ Watt type numbers this year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Scott the Rock

Scott the Rock BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +100
    I have to disagree with you guys. I think Sorenson is pretty good. I like his confidence. His ball comes out pretty hard and accurate. That turnover was more of a great play by the defender than a bad pass. Take a look at some of the other back ups and even starters in the league. I think he can do some damage given the chance. I like him better than Clemons to tell you the truth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Brundlefly

Brundlefly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +299
    I ended up with them in my fantasy draft. Hopefully they do amazing starting in week 2.

12. Dublin Bolt

Dublin Bolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +448
    Scott the Rock has be taking the piss above no?.... if we ever needed reason to dump the 3 QBs idea it was last nights game. We can afford to waste a spot for say a D lineman on a QB who will be 30 before he gets a chance to start simple as.

Loved what I saw from Liuget and Conner too. Steve Williams underwhelmed bigtime. I guess the non involvement of the WRs and to a lesser extent the TEs was symtomatic of the vanilla scheme?, was M80 targeted at all?

I know he will be fine but Fluker didn't cover himself in glory last night, he might need to be reminded every now and then that he's not all that just yet.

13. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,648
    Liuget was a man among boys - wow! And that wasn't some half assed guard he beat, Iupati is in the top 10.

Credit to the secondary, they were running with the Niners WRs all while the top group was out there. Even the catches many times had Charger DBs hanging around them.

Next time they face a running QB, using Weddle as a spy might be the best option. Worked damn well vs Kap.

the Chargers could have an absolutely dominating running game if it would win those short yardage situations just a little bit more.

Keenan Allen won't have a sophomore slump.

It's scary to think Green has become a better blocker than Gates already.

The second and third team guys are good but that's two really deep teams that just beat the backups. Still I'm very positive about that.

Tom Telesco better be burning up the phones looking for NT/DE help.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,772
    Which one?:confused: