1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Pro Bowl Voting/nfl.com

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by megold0715, Oct 21, 2006.

1. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2006
    Well Its Time To Vote For Your Favorite Players Who Will Be Sent To Hawaii For The Pro-bowl .i Do Believe Every Time You Fill A Form Out You Get Another Entry To Recieve A Trip To Hawaii Yourself ,without That Being Said I've Been Sitting Here For The Last Hour Filling Out These Pro Bowl Forms Im Alowwed To Fill Out 25 Today So Thats What Im Doing Every Charger On There Has My Vote It Would Be Great To See Them All On There I Actually Thought Cromartie Would Be On The Ballot To But Hasnt Been ,sory A.c You Woul Have Had My Vote Anyways Get Your Butts On There Andf Fill Out As Many As You Can ,if I Can Fill Them Out Every Day Im Going To,later ,i Bleed Blue And Gold,mgold