1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Professional wrestling. Admit it, you watch it!

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by y2craig, Aug 26, 2005.

1. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    Does anyone here watch wrestling? WWE, TNA, or other and who is your favourite wrestler(s).

Personally, I have been watching it before Hogan was a star and when Ric Flair was in shape. I watch it for the entertainment value and for a laugh. Going to a live event is a blast to observe how other people act, which can be better than the actual wrestlers.

Some of my favs are Kurt Angle, The Mexicools, "The Machoman" Randy Savage, Chris Benoit, Bret "The Hitman" Hart, and Rey Mysterio.

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    I loved watching wrestling. I haven't kept up with it lately, but man I used to watching all the time in the 80's and some in the 90's. Jimmy "Super Fly" and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat were 2 of my favorites. I used to also like the British Bulldogs.

3. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    My interest has droped the past couple of years....but i use to watch alot when i was younger...

nwa
    wwf
    awa

4. oca

oca BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +11
    Watched when i was a kid...but not anymore....I do like watching the UFC stuff.

5. T10

T10 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +22
    Remember GLOW? Gorgeous ladies of wrestling. :D

I used to watch the WWF when I was younger, but not anymore.

6. SIDHELMS

SIDHELMS BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Remember the Bushwackers, Ultimate Warrior, Mr. Perfect, Hack Saw Dugan, Hot Rod Piper, Jake the Snake.

I haven't watched that circus since the late 80's, because it just got way to stupid. Me, I'd much rather watch UFC.