1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Project Virgle, the first permanent human colony on Mars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html

I knew that one day we'd set foot on Mars, but I figured it would be in our children's or our children's children's lifetime, not ours. Virgin founder Richard Branson and Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin are pushing forward with Project Virgle and I for one would like to see this happen.

Check out the Project Virgle by clicking here. You too can make history and become a space pioneer.

2. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,036
    sign me up!

This place sucks!!

:lol:

4. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Well, you're distressingly normal and could conceivably adjust to life as a deep space pioneer, though we recommend instead that you leave the Mars missions to the serious whack jobs who scored over 130 and instead finish year 3 of law school, tuck your toddler into bed, design Web 2.0 applications, run for Congress or do whatever other normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road thing you're currently doing with your normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road life. If you're determined to give Virgle a try