1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Project Virgle, the first permanent human colony on Mars

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Thumper, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    http://www.google.com/virgle/index.html

I knew that one day we'd set foot on Mars, but I figured it would be in our children's or our children's children's lifetime, not ours. Virgin founder Richard Branson and Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin are pushing forward with Project Virgle and I for one would like to see this happen.

Check out the Project Virgle by clicking here. You too can make history and become a space pioneer.

2. -Scar-

-Scar- thedoomship.com

Ratings:
    +205
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

3. wrbanwal

wrbanwal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,109
    sign me up!

This place sucks!!

:lol:

4. Concudan

Concudan ...

Ratings:
    +5,336
    Well, you're distressingly normal and could conceivably adjust to life as a deep space pioneer, though we recommend instead that you leave the Mars missions to the serious whack jobs who scored over 130 and instead finish year 3 of law school, tuck your toddler into bed, design Web 2.0 applications, run for Congress or do whatever other normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road thing you're currently doing with your normal, healthy, middle-of-the-road life. If you're determined to give Virgle a try