1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Proof that LT is truly one of a kind

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by AnteaterCharger, Feb 9, 2007.

1. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Jan 19, 2006
    Chargers | Classy Tomlinson rewards linemen
    Fri, 9 Feb 2007 09:35:58 -0800

Jim Corbett, of USA Today, reports San Diego Chargers RB LaDainian Tomlinson showed his appreciation for his offensive line, who paved the way to 28 rushing touchdowns and the league rushing title (1,815 yards) in 2006. "He got his linemen two first-class, round-trip tickets to anywhere in the world," Chargers rookie left tackle Marcus McNeil said. "First-class tickets from a first-class guy."
  2. When Lightning Strikes

When Lightning Strikes Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2006
    how do i do that for my o-line on my Wii Madden?
  3. Lightning's Girl

Lightning's Girl Mod Chick =) Staff Member Moderator

Jan 15, 2007
    Yes, that man is truly a great all-around person. I wish there were more like him in the sports world, and fewer of these prima-donna, "what's in it for ME?" types. GO LT!!!:tup: :tup: :tup: