1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Props to the Defense

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by ChargerRay, Nov 19, 2006.

1. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    They're are limping and beat up, but they reach deep down inside to shutdown Denver in the 2nd half. The pass rush was better this week, Florence came up with the big INT, and Phillips once again caused a key fumble late in the game.

Once we get Castillo, and Merriman back, we will be back to playing Championship level defense like we were doing at the start of the season. :tup:

2. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    Yes We Will My Friend But Oh Wait We Havent Beat Anyone Yet Lol I Bleed Blue And Gold If You Aint With Me Your Against Me

3. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,365
    Yep, only 3 of the points we gave up in the 2nd half were on the defense. The other 3 were on the special teams for giving up a big return. And of course the 7 on the offense. :lol:

So many guys went down in the first half I seriously questioned if we'd be able to field 11 players without any of them playing out of position.

4. tboltzcali

tboltzcali Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107
    Glad to see our defense finally figure out how to stop the brokos in the second half. Great!!