1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Prospects that get little love, you wouldn't mind on the team chip in.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charger1993, Feb 11, 2015.

1. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    Stephaun Anthony MLB clemson "sorry if I missed spelled the first name, 24 hours no sleep"
    Telvin Coleman rb Indiana
    Quandre diggs cb Texas
    Rashade Greene wr fsu
    Lake Tomlinson g duke
    Tj clemmings Pitt

2. Bruce Daniel

Bruce Daniel BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +242
    RB - David Cobb, Buck Allen, Jay Ajayi, Jeremy Langford
    WR - Dezmin Lewis, Phillip Dorsett, Jamison Crowder, Kenny Bell
    TE - Jeff Heuerman
    OL - Greg Mancz (C, Toledo), Shaq Mason (C/G Georgia Tech)
    DL - Can't think of any sleepers, maybe Anthony Chickillo as a 5-tech, Christian Covington has potential also
    LB - Taiwan Jones
    CB - Ladarius Gunter, Imoan Claiborne, Stephen Nelson, Doran Grant

3. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    I'm going to go with guys who are getting next-to-no pub right now.

RB - Devontae Booker, Josh Robinson, Malcolm Agnew
    WR - Dres Anderson, Breshad Perriman (seriously, how is no one talking about him?), Tre McBride, Jake Kumerow
    OL - Greg Mancz, Cole Manhart, Robert Myers, Matt Rotheram, Ali Marpet, Rob Crisp
    DL - Charles Tu'aau, Xavier Williams (got some talk at the Shrine game, but just got snubbed from a Combine invite), Leterrius Walton, Ray Drew (especially if his combine snub causes him to drop to UDFA territory), Derrick Lott
    LB - Kyle Emanuel, Taiwan Jones, Davis Tull, Zach Wagenmann, Mark Nzeocha
    CB - Tye Smith, Bobby McCain
    S - Erick Dargan, Byron Jones, Jonathan Mincy, Ibraheim Campbell

4. charger1993

charger1993 bad motherfucker

Ratings:
    +162
    Nice list, I agree with you on bra had perriman tho. Dude can play

5. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    He's not "fast fast" but he knows how to get separation, can represent a legit deep threat, and can be a nightmare for smaller slot-corners.

6. Bruce Daniel

Bruce Daniel BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +242
    FWIW Mayock said Perriman had first round talent. Hadn't heard that high of praise for him before, maybe he's thought of higher in the scouting community than the draft pundits are currently projecting

7. Duffman57

Duffman57 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +136
    You know Devontae Booker didn't declare right. If he did he'd be in the conversation as a 2nd day pick.

I like a lot of guys on your list. And LOL at Dargan (kids half way between being a complete ******* and a huge goofball, its hard to explain haha), he's an athlete and a leader though, cant deny him that...

A couple names I want to add are Ben Heeney, Lawrence Gibson (purely as a project) and Obum Owachum.

And what happened to your boy Titus Davis LBC? I thought he was one of your guys that isn't getting any love...?

8. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    Titus is, but he's also someone I fully expect to go undrafted and breakout later. So I've tried to keep my lists for the moment to guys I think have solid potential to be drafted.

Yeah, the Booker reneg on his declaration (he had originally said he was coming out, then changed his mind) slipped my radar. He's going to end up leading the Pac-12 in rushing next season.

And Dargan, despite personality quirks (which honestly, I think we have the locker room to both overcome and harness those - God knows we could use a few more guys who are *******'s), he's a better player right now (at least a more intelligent one) than Addae is, with more potential.

I think I could do a much larger "Guys I hope TT doesn't draft 9unless we're getting amazing value)" list.

9. Duffman57

Duffman57 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +136
    Gotcha

As for Dargan, I wasn't really intending on implying that in a bad way. He's not a guy that I wouldn't want on the team. He's just a goofy dude who can be an a-hole sometimes (not really in a good way TBH), but again, the kid is definitely a leader on the field and smarter than he wants to admit (as dumb as that sounds, he's the kid that wants everyone to think he's "hard").