1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

PSU FANS

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by ChargerPowerDude, Nov 9, 2005.

1. ChargerPowerDude

ChargerPowerDude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    Any psu fans out there

2. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    Y2Craig is a Penn State Fan.

3. ChargerPowerDude

ChargerPowerDude BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +1
    SWEET! :banana:

4. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    That is true.

Things are looking good this season and a Big Ten title is in sight! MSU is a little shaky now, but I do not want to underestimate them. I feel they have the potential to pull off an upset at any time of the year as they are better than their record shows, IMO. They took out Notre Dame in OT and almost beat rival Michigoon.

What I enjoy most is hearing guys like CBS's Spencer Tillman eat his own words after the past couple of seasons where he suggested JoePa should retire because of where the team was heading. Now Spencer is on the JoePa bandwagon.

I hope PSU can mantain their competitive edge next season when Robinson leaves.

5. y2craig

y2craig BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    What a game yesterday @ Michigan State! I had a bad feeling this would turn out to be an upset and turned out to be a close game. The D and special teams came up big time. A big win in East Lansing! A great season so far from JoePa and for the Nittany faithful.