1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Public Chargers Mini-Camp June 15th @ Qualcomm

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,412
    Chargers to hold open Mini-Camp for the Public

A month after holding an open Rookie Mini-Camp, the Chargers are have another practice for the public to attend prior to Training Camp. The team will host a full-squad Mini-Camp on Wednesday, June 15 from 10:35a.m. to 12:35p.m. at Chargers Park. Gates will open at 9:30a.m.

The team site included extra parking information for fans who want to attend:

"Fans are encouraged to park at Qualcomm Stadium (Lots C-1 and D-1) and ride the free shuttles that will take fans to and from Chargers Park. Shuttles will begin running at 9:15 a.m"

Anyone who is afraid they'd be accosted by signature gatherers at practice, that won't be the case:

Chargers expected to submit signatures for stadium initiative this week, so no gatherers anticipated at team's open minicamp practice.

— Michael Gehlken (@sdutGehlken) June 8, 2016

For more information on the Team Store and the team's camera policy at the full-squad mini-camp visit Chargers.com.

Anyone who is out of town or just can't attend, Bolts from the Blue will be there with a report from practice.

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +504
    Season ticket holder open mini camp day is the 14th, anyone going?

3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,734
    I'm going to the mini-camp on the 14th. Is it possible that the camp on the 15th is for those other season ticket holders?

4. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Anyone else going to Tuesday's mini-camp?

5. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +434

Take some pictures good sir. :)

6. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Just got back from the mini-camp. Nice showing by the season ticket holders. KA out there in his bright yellow leggings, made a great catch in one of those drills, as did Henry, Woodhead, and Gates. Defense got a couple of picks or great plays on the ball as well, Heyward, McCoil, and J Brown. There was a good catch/run out there by Chris Swain, dude is big and fast! After practice I hung around, got 10 autographs. Lambo, Kaser, Bercovici, (nice guy, L.A. native) McCoil, Tyrell Williams, Hunter Henry, Brandon Mebane, Carrethers, Palepoi, and Lissemore.

• Like Like x 5
  7. The Nose

The Nose Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I was there this morning until 12. Pretty impressed by the new punter. He was easily drilling 65-70 yard punts

Also impressed by Slausen. He walked by with the other lineman and you could tell he's an alpha male. Reminds me of Deilman.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. The Nose

The Nose Member

Ratings:
    +16
  9. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    There were two punters, Kasey Redfern (#3) and (#8) Drew Kaser. Kaser made a couple of lousy punts, but then nailed a few spirals. Redfern had some good looking kicks as well as a couple of ducks. Overall, I would say the job may end up going to Kaser. It's probably TT's fault that we have two punters trying to make the team though...

10. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,734
    Oh, and that #28 kid was out there making some good moves.