1. Welcome to Los Angeles Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the Los Angeles Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Public Chargers Mini-Camp June 15th @ Qualcomm

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Blue Bolt, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Blue Bolt

Blue Bolt Persona Non Grata

Ratings:
    +4,810
    Chargers to hold open Mini-Camp for the Public

A month after holding an open Rookie Mini-Camp, the Chargers are have another practice for the public to attend prior to Training Camp. The team will host a full-squad Mini-Camp on Wednesday, June 15 from 10:35a.m. to 12:35p.m. at Chargers Park. Gates will open at 9:30a.m.

The team site included extra parking information for fans who want to attend:

"Fans are encouraged to park at Qualcomm Stadium (Lots C-1 and D-1) and ride the free shuttles that will take fans to and from Chargers Park. Shuttles will begin running at 9:15 a.m"

Anyone who is afraid they'd be accosted by signature gatherers at practice, that won't be the case:

Chargers expected to submit signatures for stadium initiative this week, so no gatherers anticipated at team's open minicamp practice.

— Michael Gehlken (@sdutGehlken) June 8, 2016

For more information on the Team Store and the team's camera policy at the full-squad mini-camp visit Chargers.com.

Anyone who is out of town or just can't attend, Bolts from the Blue will be there with a report from practice.

2. MadMike

MadMike Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +515
    Season ticket holder open mini camp day is the 14th, anyone going?

3. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,971
    I'm going to the mini-camp on the 14th. Is it possible that the camp on the 15th is for those other season ticket holders?

4. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,971
    Anyone else going to Tuesday's mini-camp?

5. LT-Express

LT-Express Bolttalk.com Janitor since 06' Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +455

Take some pictures good sir. :)

6. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,971
    Just got back from the mini-camp. Nice showing by the season ticket holders. KA out there in his bright yellow leggings, made a great catch in one of those drills, as did Henry, Woodhead, and Gates. Defense got a couple of picks or great plays on the ball as well, Heyward, McCoil, and J Brown. There was a good catch/run out there by Chris Swain, dude is big and fast! After practice I hung around, got 10 autographs. Lambo, Kaser, Bercovici, (nice guy, L.A. native) McCoil, Tyrell Williams, Hunter Henry, Brandon Mebane, Carrethers, Palepoi, and Lissemore.

• Like Like x 5
  7. The Nose

The Nose Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
    I was there this morning until 12. Pretty impressed by the new punter. He was easily drilling 65-70 yard punts

Also impressed by Slausen. He walked by with the other lineman and you could tell he's an alpha male. Reminds me of Deilman.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. The Nose

The Nose Active Member

Ratings:
    +16
  9. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,971
    There were two punters, Kasey Redfern (#3) and (#8) Drew Kaser. Kaser made a couple of lousy punts, but then nailed a few spirals. Redfern had some good looking kicks as well as a couple of ducks. Overall, I would say the job may end up going to Kaser. It's probably TT's fault that we have two punters trying to make the team though...

10. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,971
    Oh, and that #28 kid was out there making some good moves.