1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Public Invited To Practice Session This Saturday!

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Pointyearedog, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Pointyearedog

Pointyearedog I only put idiots on ignore...

Ratings:
    +1,733
    I just checked out another site and found that the first Chargers practice session open to the public will be on Saturday the 30th. Good news!

Pointy :cool:

2. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    NICE! It just so happens that I will be down in San Diego this weekend, I just have to talk my wife into wandering out there.

3. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    FYI, the organization hasn't posted the time yet, but if it's like past years, the gates open about an hour before the actual practice. There is also usually a line about 2 hours before the gates open. So, as an example if the practice is from 10 AM to 1PM the gates will be opened at 9, but people will be there waiting from around 7:30 AM or thereabouts.

4. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,928
  5. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    I just found out that the public will be able to view the practice session from 4-6 PM on Saturday, gates open at 3 PM. Set your watches, but if you want to be at the head of the line be there around 1:30 or so.

6. robdog

robdog Code Monkey Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +268
    IF someone goes take some pictures and post them up here! :)

7. Pointyearedog

Ratings:
    +1,733
    This just in - VIP pass to training camp for Season Ticket Holders!

I just checked my email and found this message from the organization:

As a valued San Diego Chargers Season Ticket Holder, you and a guest are invited to Training Camp 2011 for an exclusive practice session which is closed to the general public.
    Experience the sights and sounds of Chargers football. There will be autograph and photo opportunities as well as the chance to watch the Chargers prepare for the upcoming 2011 season.
    CHARGERS TRAINING CAMP
    Exclusive to Season Ticket Holders
    Chargers Park
    Thursday, August 4
    4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
    This event is for the Season Ticket Holder of record and one guest. An RSVP is REQUIRED to attend this event. Full details will be provided upon confirmation of your RSVP. Season Ticket Holder of record must present photo I.D. at check-in. For questions, please call 1-877-CHARGERS.
    CLICK HERE TO RSVP
    Space is limited and subject to availability so please RSVP as soon as possible but no later than Monday, August 1, 2011.
    Training Camp dates and times subject to change.
    INVITATION IS NON-TRANSFERRABLE

Looks like I might be going to catch the action early... Anyone interested in coming along?

Pointy

8. DesertBoltFan

DesertBoltFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    Can't wait, look forward to seeing everyone. Fan Fest is Saturday Aug. 6th also.