1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Pujols

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by LT teh ghost, Oct 18, 2005.

1. LT teh ghost

LT teh ghost Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +313
    That had to be the greatest homerun that i have ever seen........what an ending to that game....if that doesn't swing the momentum then nothing will

• Like Like x 1
  2. BengalFan

BengalFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    412 ft BOMB!!

Well I have to admit I didn't see anything in that game until Pujols stepped to the plate. I have got to be the luckiest guy on the planet. I should play the Lotto tonight.

I just finished a siganture for ChargerRay when my wife came in and said, ..."you can have the TV." So i plopped down on the couch to watch the game. I saw 1 pitch to Pujols and BAM-A-LA-BAM The ball disappeared into the Houston sky. That was great i stood up when he first hit it and yelled, "GET OUT, GET OUT!!" And the ball dropped onto the railroad tracks.

That was one of the greatest clutch home runs I have ever seen. Tony LaRussa called him the Great PUJOLS. Well one thing is for sure, it was awesome.

For those of you who missed it....

[​IMG]

If the roof had been retracted the ball would have been clear out of the ballpark.

3. ChargerRay

ChargerRay Producer/Host of BoltTalk Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +744
    I couldn't belive it. It reminded me of Steve Garvey's home run back in '84 for the Pads extending the NLCS with the Cubs.