1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Put skirts on the QBs cause the NFL has further sissified them.

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Concudan, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,209
    New rules further protect the uber protected QB. Take the pads off, lut flags in the belts and lets make it what the QBs want it to be...
    http://www.chargers.com/news/headline_detail.cfm?news_key=2585

Further, Peyton M. Tom B. and a few other QBs initiated a rule that allows each team to bring their own balls to the game. WTF?! The QBs can now only play with their own balls. Dear god what are these overpaide panzified playboys going to come up with next?

2. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    That's freakin' ridiculous. Next year they'll add a rule that you can only tckle the QB if he says he's ready to be tackled. :no:

3. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    So based on this rule, is Shawne Merriman's shoe string tacklt of Peyton illegle?

4. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Yeah, but that rule doesn't go into effect until 2008.

5. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    So in 2008 they start playing flag football. Guess I better start liking hockey.

Why is it that all these rules are needed now, but from the inception of the NFL till now, we have had legends and sucessful QBs without them wearing a dress?

6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    It still has to get through the rules commitee though. I don't think Marty will let it pass. :lol: :lol:

7. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    My understanding is it was done. Lets hope that a sense of what the game is prevails.

8. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I was just jokin about the rule I made up and said they were going to add. How silly would it be to only be able to tackle the QB if he has to say he's ready to be tackled. Guess my jokes aren't so funny sometimes. Well most of the time.

9. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,209
    I know you were joking aobut that. But they are putting skirts ont he QBs. I understand we dont want them hurt, but in this game you CANT say that you cant touche someone in certain areas. By this rule, if you are blocked into the QBs lower leg, your still flagged. That is wrong, even the girly kickers dont get that treatment.

QBs who play uner this rule should wear makeup and pink jerseys!