1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Q&A With David Binn

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by MtlBoltsFan, Aug 3, 2006.

1. MtlBoltsFan

MtlBoltsFan Jesse Ventura/Howard Stern 2016

Ratings:
    +382
    David Binn
    Age: 34. Live in: Pacific Beach. Job: Long snapper for the San Diego Chargers. Hobbies/interests: anything athletic, travel, music and golf. Favorite San Diego spot: Windansea. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Shooting under par. Describe your ideal date. Hike to a quiet spot with a beautiful view and share a bottle of wine at sunset. Favorite book/author: The Old Man and the Sea by Ernest Hemingway. Favorite film: Caddyshack, Gladiator. TV show you really hate missing: Entourage. Quirkiest habit: I crack my toes. Favorite CD/ band: Anything by Bob Marley. You’re being forced to sing karaoke. What song do you sing? “Copacabana.” If you could have dinner with three people (living or dead), who would they be? Einstein, Jesus, Bobby Jones. Celebrity dream date: Jessica Alba. Ideal San Diego spot for a first date: Torrey Pines. Favorite fictional character: Indiana Jones. Five adjectives to describe you: Kind, dedicated, athletic, fun, adventurous. First post–lottery win purchase: Airfare around the world. Biggest pet peeve: People crowding the baggage carousel before their bag comes up. I would never date someone who: is taller than me. Where do you see yourself in five years? Running for Congress. How do you take your coffee? Black. Beauty/grooming ritual item you can’t do without: Just give me a toothbrush. What makes you laugh? Dave Chappelle.