1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Chargers team store at Qualcomm

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Eric, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Eric

Eric BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    I live in Orange County and it's hard to find gear other than Phillip Rivers or Darren Sproles down here.
    At the team store do they sell name & number t-shirts for Antonio Gates? You can't get them online.

2. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Here is a Gates Jersey at the Chargers online store, which is different from nflshop.com

Antonio Gates Reebok NFL Navy Premier San Diego Chargers Jersey

But to answer your question, They had Jerseys for about 5-6 players last time I was there, Gates being one of them

3. ThunderHorse17

ThunderHorse17 Lone Wolf

Ratings:
    +341
    Im pretty sure NFLshop.com has the custom build it yourself shirts if you are talkin about a T-shirt and not the jerseys. I got a PR one before they got all custom. Now you can put bolts on the sleeves, name and # or like the ravens commercial you can be a chick with Ravens King on the back...

I would say try lookin for custom appareal on nflshop.com. Pretty sure they only gettin a bigger selection/variety of stuff you can customize to your liking.

4. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    You can actually have a personalized jersey made at the Chargers team store. They are open during the week until 6:00pm if you happen to be in the neighborhood. I would drop them an email to get the particulars. If you are after a T-shirt rather than a jersey the NFLshop is probably the way to go...the current catalog says they will customize long-sleeve and short-sleeve T-shirts, crew neck and hooded sweatshirts as well in current and retro styles. You can do a chest logo, and graphics on the back and sleeves. I hope this helps.

5. BoltWalt

BoltWalt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68
  6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,585
    Check out this place:

Home - Sports Fever

I buy my Charger gear ONLY from there. I never buy it from these cheap-knock off sites that have crap quality. Not sure if they have an OC location, but there is one in Carlsbad.

7. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Wait until the team tells you whether they are staying or going before you fork out your cash.

How will you feel if they leave next year or the following year ?

Will you burn your gear along with thousands of other Chargers fans or keep it ?

Things to ponder.

8. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Oh wow ... I just realized some poor kid may be crying after reading my post. :lol:

9. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    Got my #5 with THE LASH on the back for christmas :yes:

10. Eric

Eric BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    @ Trumpet Man. I'm in Orange County. If they move to LA they will be closer.

11. Trumpet_Man

Ratings:
    +654
    Ahhh....ok. Some fans are not bothered by the move to LA. Some like me, will torch everything Bolt related except for my Dan Fouts autographed poster in front of a Blue Angel.

12. Eric

Eric BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +2
    Bolts have a big following here but I don't see them leaving SD. Nobody can agree on where or how to build a stadium in the LA area.