1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about tickets

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Helljumper, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Helljumper

Helljumper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +54
    I didn't pots this in the tickets sub-forum because I just have a couple of general questions, I'm not looking to buy or sell specific tickets right now.

Me and my friends want to go to the game against the Eagles on November 22. I went to the Charger's Ticketmaster through chargers.com and apparently there aren't any available right now.

Does that mean the game is already completely sold out or have they just not on sale yet?

How much do decent tickets cost?

How good is the view from the upper level?

Is there any way to see the views from each section online?

Thanks.

2. Alpenbolt

Alpenbolt BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +156
    They are sold out from the Box Office but there are plenty of tickets to be had. Go back to the Chargers.com and when you click on the Philly game click on the Ticket Exchange tab for the fans reselling their seats. Or click on the Ticket Exchange button above the stadium seating chart. As it gets closer to gameday more seats will appear in the ticket exchange than there are currently listed there.

Also Stubhub and many others will have tix as well.

View is really pretty good. Many people prefer it as you can really see the whole field in an unobstructed way and see how the defenses set themselves up. Try to get within the 20 yard lines or in the end zone with View seats IMO.