1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Questions from a Dolphins Fan on today's game....

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by kromix, Sep 18, 2011.

1. kromix

kromix BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, don't have sunday ticket and i'd love to know 2 things from today's game.. We played New England last week...

1) Antonio Gates is my Fantasy Football TE, and he had 0.00 points, did he play? injured? how did he not get any catches?? what happened?

2) It seems the New England Tight Ends killed you guys as well (Gronkowski + Hernandez) with 3 TD's, what happened exactly anything other than the LB's couldn't cover them? They killed us the same way, would love some insight on their tight end attack against you guys....

Thanks and good luck on the season, I know you guys will do alot better than we will this year, Fins SUCK!

Suck For Luck 2012 is our motto in Miami lol...

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    1) He played, he was a non factor
    2) I think its basically the same as what happened to you guys minus the fact we've had trouble covering TEs for a while

3. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    it seems Norv does not adjust to anything. Gates was taken out of the game by the Patriots coverage, and it looked like Norv was more worried about running the ball.

4. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    At first he was harrassed but late in the third he was talking with the team doctor. I'm guessing hi toe is bothering him. Most of us on this site think this is going to be a career long nagging injury. He'll play and have good games but I don't think he's ever going to be an every game monster like he used to be.

Covering the TEs? Giant athletic players + Bellichick scheming + team that has trouble coving TEs = 3 TDs

5. SDRaiderH8er

SDRaiderH8er Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,072
    The Chargers rushed Merriman back and we see what happened. We rushed Gates back and we see whats happened. The Bills let Merriman heal. Should we have let Gates heal?

6. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Well, turning the ball over 4 times like we did will NOT get you a win against the Pats.

Gates was covered really well today. But he was talking with a team doctor later in the game. Guess we'll find out why soon.

7. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    THey need to put brady on his *** more. Hit him hard. He's a bitch. If we play them again we need to hit him hard enough to hurt his biotch ***!

8. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Don't you have some homework to do?

9. NORV4LIFE

NORV4LIFE NO MORE NORV!!!!!

Ratings:
    +58
    i just call just like it is. shake him up and hes not the same. every time he gets cintacvt you can see a grimmace and hes calling for flags on clear clean hits.

10. JohnnyX

JohnnyX 2017 Chargers Head Coach

Ratings:
    +378
    Gates was did not have a great game at all.

New Englands Offense isn't all that and it can be beat. It's just that the Pats own us and know exactly were to beat us. That and were the Chargers for crying out loud.

11. Buck Blincoe

Buck Blincoe BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +207
    Perhaps Rivers should ask Brady for some lessons in strategic game-playing. Brady isn't the reason your team lost.

12. reddenedbeard

reddenedbeard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +112
    How did we rush Gates back?

13. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Good luck trying to explain that to the fireNorvwhore.