1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Radio broadcasts for games online to listen to??

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Chargers-Superhero, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    Anyone know if the games are available to listen to online?? I don't mean that NFL Field Pass you have to pay for, I mean a link online to listen to the game broadcast.

2. Sydalish

Sydalish Addicted to Sports

Ratings:
    +1,804
    you might wanna try rock 105.3 or xtra 1360's web feeds - last season I was able to listen to games there, but the year before I wasn't so......

also, not sure if westwood one is carrying the game but they might have one as well :icon_shrug:

Those are the only ones I know of... unless you want to try watching the game online vs just radio broadcast, then justintv might be an option.

3. Chargers-Superhero

Ratings:
    +117
    I'm in Ohio, so I would need some kind of link online. Does the radio station that carries the games have a website???

4. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,580
    http://rock1053.com/main.html

That's the flagship station for the Chargers. However, I don't think you can listen to the games online though. The post-game stuff, yes. That's because you need NFL Field pass, a package the NFL sells.

Do you have the NFL network on your cable system? If so, you'll be able to watch the game. It'll be blacked out here locally and on NFL Network

5. Chargers-Superhero

Ratings:
    +117
    Time Warner still doesn't offer the NFL Network, so I guess it's back to the NFL field pass. I guess if I had Satellite radio I could listen to them. It sucks because every week during the season it's always the Bengals, Browns on my local CBS station. If they don't show those 2 teams, they show Pittsburgh. UGH :tdown: