1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raider fans worst rival fan?

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by sdbound, Aug 21, 2008.

1. sdbound

sdbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +942
    I stumbled onto this thread on FR.net... http://www.raiderfans.net/forum/oak...board/137070-raider-fans-worst-rival-fan.html

Raider fans worst rival fan?

I'm ganna say chargers.. I can't stand them.. probably because they always win the AFC west.

i would have to say the dolts, because i live in sshhiiiitty gayo...all bangwagon fans and now they say they are real fans.

charger fans without a doubt! They..as a whole...know nothing about football and are total bandwagoners...hell half of the time they don't even know the teams record...and those are the dumb-asses at their home games. I go to the raider charger game down here every year and yap it up with them...it's like playing trivial pursuit with a retarded kid.

-But worse...this ****s used to be raiders "fans" but when the chargers started winning they jumped on the wagon. I told one guy...I bet if I go to your house you got a gannon or brown raiders jersey...the dude actually stopped talking..

ive been the past 8 years to the sd raider game and these fans are clueless.....dam bandwagoners that like to talk shxt.....i cant stand these fans....im getting pissed just thinking about it...every year at the diego game shxt goes down...

Chargers "fans" for sure. San diego is the only place on earth where you can find people in baby blue trying to act tough.

yeah some dolt fan got stabbed....those games are crazy every year....you are guaranteed to see some good fights.....not a game you want to bring your kid too....

I went to my first Raider game in December when we played San Diego and therefore I only have one frame of reference from a gameday perspective but I did enjoy what I heard.

-The dolts had just scored and their fans sitting just in front of us who had been mouthing off for quite a while started cheering and high fiving each other and this pretty hard looking Raider fan (is there any other kind) said:

-"Hey, this is a no clap zone mutha F***ER" The dolt fans kind of laughed like he was joking and he said "I aint kidding man, one more sound out of you all and I'm gonna come down there and F**K you up!" Needless to say, they were pretty tame for the rest of the day.

F@ck Um All If You Aint A Raider You Aint Sh!t ! Win Lose Or Tie Raiders Till I Mutherf@ckin Die. Raiders Till Death Do Us Part. I Bleed Silver And Black.

Chargers for sure. Bandwagon gangbangers you mix the two of them and you have a recipe for disaster.

2. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,929
    Raider fans *****ing about how violent and 'tough' we are? NOW I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

3. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,582
    Oh wow, this is rich! Faider fans complaining about US?

Wonder if they're part of the "fans disguising themselves as empty stadium seats" crowd.

Maybe I should start a poll:

Which team will have more local TV blackouts:

Falcons
    Raiders
    Rams

4. Aggieman

Aggieman I bleed blue and gold

Ratings:
    +194
    I saw that this morning and was about to make a thread. Well, I must admit we have our fair-weather used-to-be-Raider-nation fans. At least we have fair weather to bring the fans out! The Raiders aint got ****. We're winning, that's why they're fair-weather fans. What are fair-weather Raider fans called stormchasers? nuf Ced. Remember I've got a Ryan Leaf jersey so I'm no fair weather fan. Raiders wanna talk ****! They eat it, they look like it so let 'em talk ****.

5. Enormo

Enormo BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +210
    I love how they assume that all the Gayders fans turned Chargers fans are actually Chargers fans. They were Gayders "fans" from the start... all bunch of gangster wannabes that, when they started losing, sudenly realized how stupid they looked showing up to football games Halloween costumes. Talk about band wagon. The Raiders are the biggest bandwagon team in the NFL.

6. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Bandwagon squads:

1. Raiders (seems every decade is different for these poseurs)
    2. Patsies (Before Belichek Foxbourough was desolate)
    3. Saints (Bag Head nation)
    4. Chargers (Where were the "fans" in 2000-2004?) Hate to say it but you must admit it's true.

7. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    Not me, that's when I bought my season tickets, and I live 120 miles south of you.

8. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    This is the best post EVER on a Raiders board,

9. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    I think those "Raider fans" are missing the point...the vast majority of Charger fans actually show up to enjoy themselves by watching a football game...not drink 3 times the legal limit and try to assault anyone within reach. What a bunch of morons. Makes you kind of wish it would be "free tazer giveaway night" for Charger fans on December 4th.

:no:

10. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Good, but remember I was a ten/eleven year old kid wearing a Ryan Leaf jersey to school for the first week of middle school talking about how the '99 season was a fluke. We'll rise to the top in 2000! Boy did I eat my crow! I boxed that jersey up and started rooting for my parents' team, the Steelers. Still upon seeing LT play in '02 I was right back ready to talk **** with the best of 'em. BTW, I'm not in Davis yet...I'm in Temecula for exaclty one more month.

11. megold0715

megold0715 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +70
    YEAH ,im the biggest bandwagoner i season ticket holder travel 300 miles for games ,fck them tools

12. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    mmm....don't you mean 3,000 miles...you're the dude from NYC correct? You put my 400 miles to shame. Hats off to you!

13. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    300 miles...no big deal. Oh! wait New Yahk, you mean 3000 miles! Way to go man.
    Nobody red bomb me for the list. You're in denial if you think the Chargers have always had this much support. It's presumptuous to say it's all because we win a lot of games though.

BTW
    5. Cowboys (America's team wasn't in the 80s)
    6. Steelers (15 years and not one sold out season in freaking Pittsburgh!! Then in 06, look what happens following a 15-1
    7. Rams ('00 and '02 were sellout seasons both following superbowl appearances: coincidence, hell no!)
    8. Colts (The team left and the fans of Indy. didn't even go see them. The city of Baltimore got up and moved)

14. sdbound

Ratings:
    +942
    There's way more of us than most suspect. Hey, your kinda new around here, are you a bandwagoner?

15. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715
    I remember some post where the guy was saying it was discrriminatory that they stopped beer sales earlier when it was the faiders in SD:lol:

truly priceless.

16. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Hey! How did you cange my name? That's cool. Band wagoner, in some respects- sure. I used to call it the SD Chokers and root for them in secret, trying not to show my true colors. But I have a Leaf jersey around here somewhere so I know I was a Charger fan back when they sucked. Maybe I started rooting for the Steelers more in 01 and 02 but I came around and got some season tickets in 03. I have only missed a few home games, the outreach game where we give our tickets to a poor family for the weekend and 06 Arizona (But I went to Seattle game in Seattle the week before).

17. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    2007: 11-5 (5-1 division)
    2006: 14-2 (5-1 division)
    2005: 9-7 (3-3 division)
    2004: 12-4 (5-1 division)

Total: 46 - 18 (18 - 6 division) over the last 4 seasons

Last loss to Oakland --> Week 4 of the 2003 season

Since then, 9 straight wins over Chokeland.

Total bandwagoners? Really? Not like Chokeland which has been besieged by blackouts for the past two seasons, and again this year? Where are the 60000+ "hardcore" Raider fans that NEVER miss any home game?

18. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    What really sucks is the most important game to them is ours at Qualcomm. They come out by the tens of thousands for that game just to mess with Charger fans. They start chants like "F*** LT", huge brawls, and usually someone gets stabbed. They go down to the night scenes to get drunk and fight Charger fans and even go as far as messing with them in their neighborhoods. I mean we ARE somewhat afraid of Raider fans since they DO look like ex-convicts (most are anyways) and almost all of them don't care about the team. They're in it just to get drunk and act like douchebags. That's what makes them the worse bandwagoners of all. They just tack on to the colors and mascot. What's funny is: from that thread, it makes it sound like WE are the problem.

19. sickswonnyne

sickswonnyne Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +79
    Just quote whoever, and change the name in [] to whatever u want!

20. Gridreaper

Gridreaper BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +96
    ...Are you serious :icon_evil: The Patsies for sure! The Cowboys fans, Colts fans easily make that list as well. But the Chargers fans??? Look around here. Most of us have been Bolt fans for decades, not just years! I've been a fan since Keith Lincoln, Lance Alworth and Sid Gillman were around! As for the Raiders? I hate the ground they stink up but I have to say they're loyal now. They may have been bandwagoneers when they jumped aboard..but they still hang on.

21. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    Where are all the Raiders fans these past few years? You can barely find them. But you know that if they ever start winning again, dudes will start crawling out from under their rocks, beating their chests, and talking ****.

22. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    Coulda gone to SDSU. I walked right through that admissions process, a 90% chance of acceptance but I chose Davis because I didn't like the "night life" at SDSU. And my family and friends would expect me to drive into Temecula all of the time.

23. TheBeast

TheBeast BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +127

nope been through it all cant call me a jumper inner:lol:

24. TheLash

TheLash Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +715

I was up here in LA flying my Chargers flag and annoying raiders fans.
    I'm guessing you may have been in the closet with that Leaf jersey:icon_shrug:

25. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    The Cowboys and Colts did make my list, but AFTER the Chargers and only because it's quite clear that we went from a city of diversity among sports to All-Charger-backing city in one year. These "fans" aren't dumb like the Raider Nation (Total I.Q. of 5) but they weren't this supportive a few years ago. The Raiders do have the most bandwagoners because their the worst kind of fans. Most don't care about the team. They just want to dress up, get drunk, and cause problems. People only wear Raider gear because it looks "hardcore." These aren't football fans, their poseurs and losers.

I knew I was gonna take **** for saying that because you guys are true fans! I'm not talking 'bout you.

26. BOLTS4LIFE

BOLTS4LIFE Banned Banned

Ratings:
    +542

I don't care how much of a die hard you are (or claim to be.) When your team keeps winning four games or less each season, eventually you're going to say "I can't stands no more!!!"

Cardinals are gaining new fans and I wouldn't discredit them. Look how badly they've sucked since the day they moved to Arizona.

Teams like the Steelers and Cowboys keeps selling out because they are consistant. They might have a bad season here and there but a bad season to them is 7-9 or 6-10.

27. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    I'm with you on this one. I stopped rooting for SD in 01 and 02 but I came back in '03 with season tickets and I'm only 18! Lots of guys don't even get into football until their twenties and can you blame me as a 13 y/o kid ditching the Bolts? The Chargers sucked and I was never a "harcore" fan so it made more sense to root for the Steelers. I haven't ditched them entirely either so maybe I am a bandwagon passenger but I'll be on this train till the day I die.

28. LV Bolt Fan

LV Bolt Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432
    My Charger flag is currently flying here in Vegas and my Leaf jersey is in the closet. :innocent:

I do keep the autographed football on display. It reminds me of the bad times to have been a Charger fan and appricate the good times.

:helm3:

29. Aggieman

Ratings:
    +194
    :turdspuke:I'm not the only one with a Leaf jersey. I thought I was since it was like one-of-a-kind. I got it from my Dad's uncle, who coached Leaf a little at WSU. I say a little because he was like Assistant OC or something. As far as Faider fans go. look up Raiders vs. Chargers on Youtube and you will see the biggest douchebags in the world.:turdspuke: