1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!
    Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers.
    We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raider Nilbilly Boy Is In the House

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by Raider Nilbilly Boy, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Raider Nilbilly Boy

Raider Nilbilly Boy BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all ... thank you Charger Ray for allowing me to join the forum. It takes ballz to allow the Big Nasty in your house. Props to you.

Now Charger Fan Let me explain how this Sunday is going down ... To save you the trouble in watching the game this weekend, here is how my team will beat your team. The deep ball will haunt your secondary this weekend … 250 yards in passing from Collins / 1 interception and 3 TD’s, pick your poison … Moss, Alexander, Porter or Jordan it doesn’t matter to me. A lot of pressure will be coming up the middle on Brees, hopefully he’ll spit out his teeth rather than swallowing them when #99 brings the pain. Buddy Ryan Jr.’s Raider zones defenses will contain LT and Gates. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not delusional … LT and Gates are freaks of nature, but the story line will be about keeping them in front of Gibson and Woodson. 27 – 20 Raaaaaiders.

Here is too a great game on Sunday and to LT getting a mild case of food poisoning on Saturday night.

Show me your Bolts