1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

RaiderFans.NET PostGame thread

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by WonderSlug, Sep 11, 2006.

1. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    Since they've locked out the forum to non-registered peoples, I've decided to log on under one of my multiple usernames on that site and let everyone have a taste of what RaiderFan is saying in their postgame thread.

From the "Official Post Game Thoughts Thread; SD Beats Oak 27-0! " thread on RaiderFans.NET

2. WonderSlug

WonderSlug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +851
    More 'quality' posts. :lol

3. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Great reads Sluggo .... Sure is a different tone than they had all week.

For the Raiders, NINE is the magic number .....

9 sacks allowed .....

9 first downs .....

9 punts .....

:)

4. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    Your missing out on all my magical threads in the smack forum

5. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    Thanks Sluggo. I'll have to make a new account over there. I've been permanenty banned the last few times I've been over there.

6. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    I going there now to check it out.

7. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Post some quotes ......

Raiders suck.

8. boltssbbound

boltssbbound Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,516
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know the Raiders have hit rock bottom when other players are calling out our guys like this, and were too pathetic to say otherwise.

"We knew that we had to come in here with high fists with these guys because they have talent," Merriman said. "They have some of the better receivers in the league, and they have one of better running backs. Aaron Brooks is nothing but a wide receiver who can throw the ball and he can run, too. We had to come in here and out physical these guys."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/column...ohn&id=2583888

We better at least get our damn swagger back. Damn Chargers are gettin awfully cocky.

This idiot thought Merriman was dissing Brooks when in actuality he was saying that Brooks was a QB who had the athleticism of a WR.

9. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    What do you expect from a dumb *** Faider fan? :lol: Those idiots probably will be bragging how they'll beat us in our next meeting, too.

I can't think of a single positive item the Raiders can take from that game.

10. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Seriously, look at their roster and name three starters you'd take over ours.

11. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    Moss is more talented than anyone we have, but I wouldn't want him because he is a pouter and takes plays off.

Huff would be intrigueing in the long run over Kiel or McCree. But, he's going to have rookie mistakes this season.

Morrison had a great rookie year, but don't know if he would shine as much in the 3-4.

That's about all that's worth discussing.

12. turbo_turtle

turbo_turtle In Disguise

Ratings:
    +890
    My opinion is not a single one of their starters I would take because I like our starters much more than any one of theirs period.

13. boltssbbound

Ratings:
    +1,516
    Exactly, the only one I'd seriously consider is Huff because of his potential but he's a rookie. I can't believe how many picked the Turds in this game.:icon_shrug:

14. Trumpet_Man

Trumpet_Man Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +654
    Hey thanks for the quotes !!!! I have been banned so these threads are like gold reading.....if anyone finds any more - please do all Chargers fans who have been banned oever there a favor and keep it up !!!

Thanks

Me

15. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    They didn't have a lotta penalties, so...:icon_eek: :icon_mrgreen: :lol: :icon_rofl:

16. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    At least ONE POSTER really wants Moss...no thanx, for the reasons outlined above jes fer starters.

17. in_a_days

in_a_days dgaf

Ratings:
    +1,018
    Thanks Slug!

18. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,882
    ha ha ha ha ha

19. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    Chargers fans had a rough night over there from what I'm hearing and there were a lot of arrests.

:bolt:

20. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    Yeah, I heard that on the local show this morning. Faiders were getting wiped, so they started showing their usual class. Some dumb biatch actually called into the show to say how all the Charger fans were getting beat up and stuff. It was awful, but that's what I expect from oakland, the trash of California. *****, all of em.

21. AnteaterCharger

AnteaterCharger Calibrating Bolttalk, Podcast by Podcast Staff Member Super Moderator Podcaster

Ratings:
    +2,882
    bastards
    what else to expect from them?
    I wonder what'll happenw hen the Raiders come here

22. Boltdiehard

Boltdiehard Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,171
    I've been all over the North and East Bay this morning and not a Raiders fan in sight.

What a beautiful morning it is. :lol: :bolt: :foley53: :tup: :icon_toast: :icon_party: :icon_rofl:

23. Shamrock

Shamrock New Member

Ratings:
    +1,243
    I don't want Brady Quinn to go to the Raiders, but can you imagine a rookie QB behind that OL?

I think Andrew Walters will be starting within the next month. They'll find out if he's the future or not. The Raiders need many things, to include 5 new offensive lineman

I still don't see what the pundits do in LaMont Jordan. He's a decent back, but I'd take Turner ahead of him as a starter.

I think a real "football" Raiders fan has to be discouraged with the coaching. Art Shell and their hotel operator O co-ordinator looked like they've been out of the league for a decade. The Raiders didn't roll the pocket to evade pressure, and they continued with deep drops all game. They even had LaMont Jordan singled up to block Merriman a couple times. The Raiders avoided some mental errors such as offsides and limited their false starts, but overall, they look like a team that wasn't prepared well.

If Gallery can't be successful with Art Shell and Jackie Slater coaching him, then it's time to move him to guard, bench him, or cut him. Right now he's officially a bust at tackle.

24. exodus

exodus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +133
    I was lmao everytime they showed Shell on the sidelines. He looked blanker than Brooks. I don't think I saw him say a single word. He was just standing there like a deer in the headlights.

25. Thumper

Thumper WHS

Ratings:
    +1,467
    more quotes...

26. BFISA

BFISA Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,172
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Raider51 from raiderfans.net
    "Yuck -- we may be the first team in NFL history to go into the break without having scored a point.

This may be the lowest point since... I dunno, the Allen fumble against Philly...

I'm not normally pessimistic or one to give up after just one crummy game, but, yeah, I've got the blues, big time."

I fully expect the turdstabe winless at "the break", as they're bye week is the same as ours...week 3, and Ray Lewis is measuring Brooks for a casket!!:icon_mrgreen:

• Like Like x 1
  27. Drunk

Drunk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +202
    Good work Slug. Havent had time to go back and rub it in their big mouthed faces yet. If you dish big **** out, be prepared to recieve it! They get too ban happy over though. Im surprised I havent been banned there. :lol:

28. AnteaterCharger

Ratings:
    +2,882
    well theyre just a little bit peeved shall we say?
    Valium could make alot of money selling its products prior to every home raider game

29. Ride The Lightning

Ride The Lightning Join the Dark Side, we have cookies.

Ratings:
    +1,727
    Here's some gold from the thread Icreated on the smack board about 3 seconds after the game ended:

• Like Like x 1