1. Welcome to San Diego Chargers NFL Football Podcast and Forum!

Bolt Talk is one of the largest online communities for the San Diego Chargers. We host a regular Chargers podcast during the season. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Create an Account or

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Raiders fan gets his *** kicked

Discussion in 'Chargers Fan Forum' started by DenverBolt67, Dec 8, 2010.

1. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
  2. 65TossPowerTrap

65TossPowerTrap BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +37
    And maybe if the Chargers were allowed to have triple the players on the field as the raiders they would have been able to stop the raiders offense?

Seriously, 10 on 2 and the Chargers fan resorts to the girly "kick the guy in the head while he's down?"

I usually wouldn't mind watching a Raider fan get a beating, but that was bush league.

You stay classy, San Diego *thumbsup*

3. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    Can't back up their actions, and after 9 years with season tickets and seeing the same thing happen to Chargers fans by Raider fans, I can't say I feel sorry for them.

4. The LBC

The LBC I'm a Real Prick

Ratings:
    +1,394
    I'll say this... far worse would have happened to the SOB that chucked a half-full beer cup at the back of my fiancee's head because he couldn't handle her talking back to him (yes, this is why I love this woman. She doesn't back down even if we're losing... and "scoreboard!" taunts aren't going to shut her up).

I would like to say, just in case any of you in here were unknowingly the the one's helping hold back the "Hulk Smash" enraged half-white, half Filipino guy (me) back and trying to calm me down, thanks. I was ready to grab that **** and throw him off the front of the loge.

5. Savage Lizard

Savage Lizard Charger fan at 7000'

Ratings:
    +984
    I certainly don't condone that kind of behavior, but...

Dude in the shorts was trying to get his boys into the van and trying to diffuse the situation. The two Raider fans started the fight. Dude in the shorts was easily taking care of his guy, some other clown just jumped in. The kick in the face was a bit much.

This kind of thing happens in every stadium I have ever been to. Everyone is a tough guy when there are a bunch of them and one of you. When I went to the Chargers-Bengals game in 2006 at Cincy, I had a group of guys want to start sh*t with me and I didn't say a word to anyone. I just happened to be wearing a Chargers jersey. Five or six guys pointing at me and running their mouths. I knew better than to respond because I would be fighting those five or six guys plus anyone else in the vicinity that noticed I was wearing a Chargers jersey. When I was at ASU for a Chargers-Cardinals game I saw about 10 guys beating up one Chargers fan. So let's not pretend it's just a San Diego thing.

6. Old School SD Fan

Old School SD Fan Unhappy Camper

Ratings:
    +13
    Don't condone violence but the Raider fan threw the first one, and Raider fans have the gang bang rep, so good to see one for the good guys. Besides, it ain't legit NoCal Raider fans flying down on their minimum wage paychecks to fill the Q, it's the L.A. tough guys remembering the team's L.A. days.

I swear, if the Chargers go to L.A. I truly wonder if the stands will be filled with Raider gear wearing losers 8x a year.

BTW, posters made it sound like the Raiderrs owned the Q Sunday, but in that vid Chargers fans had the numbers by alot.

7. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    I know the whole story behind this, as a friend of a friend shot this video. Note how the Raider fan in the #20 jersey tosses a cigarette into the minivan. Then he and his friend in the #21 jersey get into a fight with other Charger fans. Those two bozos clearly started this, but didn’t finish it. There is a 2nd part to this video where those same two raider fans go after the minivan again.

8. ntman68

ntman68 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +139
    All the more reason to avoid buying an overpriced ticket and stay home. Embarrassing.

• Like Like x 1
  9. vmax

vmax BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    It's football. If you get into a fight over a football game you are an idiot that should not be allowed out in public. Raider fans are known idiots, these charger fans are worse since they couldn't fight one on one but resorted to the gang banger mode. Idiots.

10. matilack

matilack Take A Knee McCree!!!

Ratings:
    +3,551
    :lol: Its just a bunch of drunk *** morons. Do you think anything different would happen if a Charger fan screamed "f*ck the Raiders" in their parking lot?

The stupidity involved in picking a fight in a crowd where you clearly don't have supporting numbers is beyond my comprehension.

11. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    You're one of those guys that probably thinks there are rules when you get in a fight.

12. RM24

RM24 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +264
    I LOVE IT!!!! Faider fan getting a beat down! Too bad the team didn't have this kind of passion....(doh)

13. Concudan

Concudan Caffeinated Commando

Ratings:
    +4,979
    The Raiders fans started it. But four men pounding on one man while he is down is just gang bull ****.

14. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    A football game is a very poor excuse to show ones arse and start a fight, but getting involved in it isn't saying much either.

15. Holy_Bolt

Holy_Bolt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +362
    It wasn't a man it was a raturd fan....just saying.

16. Cheapseats

Cheapseats Loud, proud Charger fan

Ratings:
    +373
    File under "...alcohol was involved"

17. Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan

Carlsbad_Bolt_Fan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,581
    True, and the guys in the mini-van did drive away, only to be harassed again by the same two raider schmucks.

18. Fouts

Fouts I heart Deano!

Ratings:
    +349
    That is ****** up on all accounts, I am not assigning blame on anyone, but it's just a freaking game. One other reason, I'd rather watch NFL at home in HDTV.

19. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    It's like that everywhere. I've seen that type of thing first hand at a Bengals game when I was there watching the Chargers before. I even had tailgating food thrown on my truck, and seen it all over my truck after the game going to the parking lot. I know it was the same guys yelling at me and my dad just because I was wearing a Chargers jersey. And I want to point out I did not say anything before the game in the parking lot to provoke them, I just had on a jersey of the Chargers. That's why I am not even gonna bother going to the Bengals-Chargers game on the 26th. It's not worth my time and money to have to deal with a bunch of DRUNK pissed off fans, making my experience seeing the game a horrible experience.

20. Chargers-Superhero

Chargers-Superhero Just win the Damn SB !!!

Ratings:
    +117
    You obviously have never been to a NFL game where you have been a fan of the "VISITING TEAM". Happens EVERYWHERE !! All teams, all stadiums.

21. HEXEDBOLT

HEXEDBOLT Don't like it, lump it!!!

Ratings:
    +1,886
    Yep, drunked up and stupid. That says it all.

22. BoltFanDC

BoltFanDC Mufflers Are Overrated

Ratings:
    +329
    The dumba$$ Raider fans were asking for it by going up to the car, apparently not once but twice according to CBF.

I feel no pity for those two idiots. They brought it on themselves.

23. chargerlipz

chargerlipz Leading the league in nose hairs.

Ratings:
    +151
    I think it's just Raider fans in general are assholes when it comes to football. My own brother is a Raider fan and I swear, even after we beat them 13 times in a row I still have came really really close to knocking him out because he talks so much ****.

• Like Like x 1
  24. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    In the 9 years with season tickets, I have honestly seen just as many thug, idiot Charger fans as I have Raider fans. I know many like to deny it, but we have our fair share of asses also

25. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Anyone remember the video of the gang of Chargers fans coming up and stomping the sh*t out of a jags fan at the Q? Put the guy, a navy man in the hospital. The brave punk a$$ Charger fan had to call all his homies to fight for him.

Chargers have their share of low life fans.

26. DenverBolt67

DenverBolt67 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +629
    One of my best friends, a Raider fan, was sitting with us, all Charger fans, not saying a word and not even wearing any gear, and when the Chargers fans behind us found out he was a Raider fan, they ended up jumping him after the game and putting him in the hospital.

Many Charger fans are far from being good citizens, just like many Raiders fans

27. Concudan

Ratings:
    +4,979
    Agreed man, every village has it's idiots...

28. CoronaDoug

CoronaDoug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +814
    Welcome to Cali.:p Sorry guys! :D

29. GoChiefs81

GoChiefs81 BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +5
    Every fan base has its assholes so does the Chiefs fan base.

Not just Raider and Charger fans.

30. SDBoltzFan

SDBoltzFan BoltTalker

Ratings:
    +10
    Watch from the start of the video. The Raider fan was the one starting it. I would have hit the guy as soon as he got into a fighting stance. I wish they would have gotten beaten down worse. Most Raider fans are all talk. I was wearing a SD hat at a bar in AZ and a Raider fan flashed me his "Raider" tat on his chest. I told him to go **** himself, and he backed down. The dude was all bark no bite. They got what was coming to them **** them...